Check out the latest Brawl Stars characters, Brawl Stars Tier List, strategies, tips, tricks, guides, and news! We have something new for you here regularly.
- Latest Brawl Stars Tier List Updates
- Brawl Stars Characters and Brawl Stars Maps
- Download Brawl Stars on PC
Want insight on 3v3 Tier List and Brawl Tier List? Keep reading for more on the favorite Brawl Stars Brawlers like Mortis Brawl Stars, Crow Brawl Stars, and Leon Brawl Stars.
Brawl Stars Tier List Strategy Guides
Best Brawl Stars guides for you: Brawl Tier List, ultimate guides for game modes, advanced pushing tips,
New Brawlers Brawl Stars Updates
The newest members of the family also got some pretty great Brawl Stars Updates, which include:
● The New Brawl Stars Brawlers can now go up to level 11
● The new Born Bad Buzz pin was inaugurated
● Lola and Chola got their own pins
● Ash, one of the New Brawl Stars Brawlers, also got updated, and now his full rage requires 125% of HP taken.
● Ash’s first bash also increases his rage by 200% from the attack
● Frank, another one of the New Brawl Stars Brawlers’ irresistible attraction power, now doubles the destruction in addition to pulling his enemies towards him!
● Jacky’s base HP has increased up to 5000, so exciting!
● His shield was removed from his super in the Brawl Stars Updates of November.
How interesting it is! This November, there were so many updates, and all the new Brawlers also got something new!
Brawl Stars Characters Brawler Guides
Click on any Brawl Stars character below for tips, Brawl Stats, and information to guide you during fast action play. Keep checking back because we update this gallery feature to share insights on how to use different brawlers when playing different game modes.
Game Features – Brawl Stars Characters
A Whole New World
- Separating from the the world of the other Clash games, Brawl Stars has a mysterious Far West world with full of Brawlers.
Lots of Brawl Stars characters
- At the moment, the game has 24 Brawlers and growing. There are gun-wielding characters, Mexican characters, robots, ninjas and even a cactus. All of them have stunning designs with smooth animations and voice acting.
Brawl Stars Tier List
The backstory of different Brawl Stars characters and playing modes for newer players
Just like the older game Clash Royale, Brawl Stars offers you can use tokens or gems to unlock boxes once you have played and worked your way through some brawls.
…the main reason why the game is so attractive
While Brawl Stars offers a wide variety of game modes and brawlers with which you can choose to play with, they typically stick to the fundamental gameplay elements throughout the game. This is the main reason why the game is so attractive and will keep you coming back for more.
Check Out Brawl Stars Brawlers List
This portion of the game is the heart and soul, a 3v3 Tier List where three players play agaist three. The aim of the game is to claim purple gems that appear at the center of the brawl stage. The game goes like this: Each team has to claim 10 gems, then they have to keep them until the timer runs out.
…stash of gems scattered all over the game stage
However, with some firepower like a shotgun, or brawler-equiped weapon, an optimal timed shot can get the defeated players’ stash of gems scattered all over the game stage. This is one of the many reasons why you have to stay alert and work together in your team to collect as many gems as possible in this riveting barwl star game mode.
Throughout the game, you will continue to gain more trophies and gain access to playing options as you improve.
This a battle royal showdown involving 10 players, you can either play it solo or in pairs. In this game, you fire at your opponents to survive. However, the tactical twist is when you have to find treasure boxes to give you a boost with your brawler attack or health.
You’ll find the treasure boxes placed all over the game stage. Like most battle royal stages, the arena will eventually shrink over a period of time – in this game, there can be traps like a poisonous cloud that gradually hovers to the middle of the stage.
The Brawl Stars Bounty Mode is the equivalent to playing a team deathmatch.
You’ll get extra scores for better killing streaks, plus Heists that can include destroying your opponents’ safe before they go ahead and eliminate yours.
Then you get Brawl Ball, well, like the name suggests it is soccer just with guns, very amusing if you should ask me.
The gameplay consists of different Brawler Stars characters who each have different attributes. For example,
- An Elvis-esque cowboy who has powerful pistols which you have to aim accurately
- A damaging robot who inflicts maximum damage when he throws exploding bottles
- A character that is able to summon a bear that can hunt down enemies
We’ll save the fun for you to explore the identies of each of these characters. There is so much for you to discover the unique capabilities of all Brawl Stars brawlers in gameplay.
More BrawlStars Game Modes
Click on any game mode below to get useful information to help you maximize your game play.
When it comes to the personality traits of different Brawl Tier List characters they are all definitely unique, and have more to offer than just dazzling looks.
Each Beawl Stars brawler has a main drawcard with attacking brawl tier list capabilities and movements that keep the game on a knife edge.
Once you are accustomed to the game you will realize that some brawlers are better fitted for certain battle modes than the others, or the one that combines certain heroes will make a more effectual battle unit then some.
…some brawlers are better fitted for certain battle modes
Who truly knows what the future holds. With all of the resources and time that Supercell has invested in Brawl Stars, we can safely say that this studio would want to keep the game alive for as long as possible. But for now the game is free and you can enjoy every bite-size moment of it & the feel of it exceptionally good on your mobile phones.
Understanding Brawl Stars Characters and Game Features
Brawl Stars is an action-packed video game with a brand-new world, differs from the world of Clash Royale & Clash of Clash. All of these games are developed and released by the famous Supercell company.
- The game does not have only one specific gameplay. It is a mix of different gameplay styles: From Moba-like modes, quick-shooting games to battle royales. In addition, each more has plenty of maps, giving the game tons of contents for you to play without getting boring.
From Moba-like modes, quick-shooting games to battle royales
- It does not cost you a single dime to play this game. It’s totally free. And not like the other F2P video games, you are totally fine competing with the other players without spending money. There are a lot of players to get to the top of the world as Free-to-Play players. This game does require personal skills and teamwork more than how strong your characters are.
The Best Community!
- The Supercell community has a super strong fanbase and is always known as one of the most active and united communities within the video game industry.