Check out the latest Brawl Stars guides, tier-lists, strategies, tips, tricks, walk-throughs, and news!
Brawl Stars Ultimate Player is one of the largest brawler fansites with a community of active gamers who want the latest brawler character updates, player strategy guides, and tier-list reviews
Best guides for new Brawl Stars Players. Learn about the most basic game mechanics.
Best Brawl Stars guides for you: Tier List, ultimate guides for game modes, advanced pushing tips,
Tips and Tricks
The best quick tips and tricks for you to apply immediately for better plays.
Brawler List – Stats, Information, Guides and Tips for using them
Events / Game Modes
What is Brawl Stars?
Brawl Stars is an amazing, brand-new action-packed video game with a brand-new world, differs from the world of Clash Royale & Clash of Clash. All of these games are developed and released by the famous Supercell company.
- A whole new world: Separating from the the world of the other Clash games, Brawl Stars has a mysterious Far West world with full of Brawlers.
- Lots of Characters: At the moment, the game has 24 Brawlers and growing. There are gun-wielding characters, Mexican characters, robots, ninjas and even a cactus. All of them have stunning designs with smooth animations and voice acting.
- Abundant Gameplay: The game does not have only one specific gameplay. It is a mix of different gameplay styles: From Moba-like modes, quick-shooting games to battle royales. In addition, each more has plenty of maps, giving the game tons of contents for you to play without getting boring.
- Free-to-Play: It does not cost you a single dime to play this game. It’s totally free. And not like the other F2P video games, you are totally fine competing with the other players without spending money. There are a lot of players get to the top of the world as Free-to-Play players. This game does require personal skills and teamworks more than how strong your characters are.
- The Best Community! Having the super strong fanbase from the previous video games, Supercell community is always known as the most active and united community among the video game industry.