Define Brawl: Brawl means to fight and make a lot of noise while fighting.
Next let’s talk about what it means in Brawl Stars. According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the definition of Brawl is “to quarrel or fight noisily or wrangle.”
What Does ‘Brawl’ Mean in Brawl Stars?
Now that you know how to define brawl let’s talk about the game. Brawl Stars is a fighting game between characters created by the Brawl Stars creators. In Brawl Stars, there are different levels that the brawlers fight in. They don’t only fight each other, but they also fight other characters as well.
In the Brawl Stars game, you can collect or unlock new brawlers with your accomplishments in previous levels and then use them in other levels. So, Brawl in Brawl Stars means to fight and earn Stars or become the best player and reach the top of the Brawl Stars Tier List.
Who is the Best Brawler?
When players fight in Brawl Stars and win battles in all Brawl Stars game modes, they earn the title of being the best brawler. Brawlers have superpowers, star powers, and gadgets to overcome their enemies. Players use these powers to defeat enemy brawlers and become the best.
When players can use one brawler in every game mode, that brawler is listed in the top S tier list of Brawl Stars Tier list, making it the best brawler to play with.
Why is There a Brawl Tier List?
- S Tier- In the S Tier List, the best brawlers are listed. These Brawl Stars characters are ideal to be used in every game mode, and you’ll be victorious.
- A Tier- In the A Tier list are the brawlers who are good in most Brawl Stars game modes but not all. These brawlers are also very good at what they do!
- B Tier- The B Tier list comprises average brawlers who are good at some specific brawl game modes.
- C Tier- The C tier list is the brawlers who are good in some game modes but not all. They are also average brawlers who players use less than the ones in the A and S tier list.
- F Tier- The F tier List Brawlers are the worst. Players tend to use F Tier Brawlers very little. Because using them will make them lose their battle.
So go ahead, Brawl and fight in Brawl Stars and smash your enemy brawlers to bits!