Bo Brawl Stars Guide
Bo Brawl Stars, the herculean archer, is one of the most powerful brawlers in Brawl Stars. Today, we will discuss Bo’s strengths, weaknesses and guide you to become the top player in the Brawl Stars Tier List by following our tips!
- Main Attack
Bo’s main attack, Eagle-eyed, deals moderate to great damage, consists of firing three simultaneous explosive arrows right at his enemies. It is a long-ranged attack and goes from left to right when shot at the enemy, thwarting all their chances of running away.
Expert in the task of hunting, our archer brawler knows how to catch enemies by trapping them!
When Bo uses his Super, catch a Fox, he throws an arrow across obstacles and sets three mines on the ground. These mines are visible upon landing but become invisible to enemies soon until an enemy brawler triggers them. In the 3v3 games, teammates are able to see these traps but not the enemy team. When an enemy brawler steps on them, they beep, flash and explode in a second, knock back enemies, destroy obstacles, and deal loads of damage.
Bo Brawl Stars Strengths
Bo, our powerful archer, has some great skills that make him superior to all the other Brawl Stars characters. These strengths include:
- Great damage-dealing abilities with three arrows
- Controlling the map with Bo is quite effortless
- His attack range is pretty good
- The mines from his Super become invisible to enemies.
As strong as Bo, our brawling archer is, he has some little weaknesses that include:
- Not a really good brawler in 1v1 games
- He’s not the best in close-ranged fights
- It is harder for new players to control him
Best Tips for Bo Brawl Stars
Some of the best tips to use Bo Brawl Stars and shoot to the top of the Brawl Stars Tier list are:
- In Gem Grab, his Super is quite useful; you can lay down his mines near areas where your enemies can access your gems and trap those unwanted guests with your awesome Super!
- Many brawlers like to ambush each other; Bo’s the same. Still, we have our Star Power as the biggest advantage over other brawlers; we can ambush them. And Bo can avoid getting ambushed by using his Star Power and detect those hiding critters!
- You can easily keep your enemies away from getting too close to your safe in the Heist game mode. Using your Super, lay down traps all around your safe and damage them if they get too close.
- In Brawl Ball, you can easily steal the ball, lay down your mines in places where the ballhandler might go and defeat other enemies because your mines will take care of the ballhandler.
- In Bounty, enemies with low health usually hide in the grass to heal, use your Circling eagle Star Power, defeat them, and take your well-earned victory!
Remember Bo Brawl Stars’ strengths in your next battle; try to avoid getting him in spots where his weakness becomes obvious, and he gets left in a vulnerable position.
Use our tips efficiently and earn your place in the Brawl Stars Tier list!
GET YOUR GAMEPLAY FEATURED!