Takedown the other nine and be the last one standing. There are no teams and you only have one life. Game on!
- There are 2 modes in Showdown: Solo and Duo.
- 10 players are placed in a map. Your team need to take down all of the others to become the last one standing.
- There are plenty of ‘Power Up’ boxes on the ground. Destroy them to get the Power Up inside. Collect Power Cubes to increase your Health and Attack damage.
- Once a brawler is killed, his/her Power Up packs will be dropped on the ground. Try to grab them as soon as possible!
- You just can’t stay at the edge for the whole match. A gas from all of the edges will slowly collapse inward until there is just a small space at the middle, forcing Brawlers to ‘meet’ the others.
Gas and Power Up packages in Showdown Mode
At the moment, we have 9 Showdown maps in Brawl Stars. The dev team will definitely release a lot more new maps in the future!
Each map has its own unique design. By understanding all of the maps throughout-fully, you can easily know the best brawlers and the best strategies for each map.
Click on the map you want to see for more details and tips.
shelly and mortis are top brawlers for a lot of game modes….
I use Shelly a lot too….. they are used a lot…..
why shelly she kinda suks
And el primo.
I am the same person but I don’t want spam!!! Lol….
An extra n there in showdown 🙂
Shelly is way better than Bull and el primo