Takedown the other nine and be the last one standing. There are no teams and you only have one life. Game on!
- There are 2 modes in Showdown: Solo and Duo.
- 10 players are placed in a map. Your team need to take down all of the others to become the last one standing.
- There are plenty of ‘Power Up’ boxes on the ground. Destroy them to get the Power Up inside. Collect Power Cubes to increase your Health and Attack damage.
- Once a brawler is killed, his/her Power Up packs will be dropped on the ground. Try to grab them as soon as possible!
- You just can’t stay at the edge for the whole match. A gas from all of the edges will slowly collapse inward until there is just a small space at the middle, forcing Brawlers to ‘meet’ the others.
Gas and Power Up packages in Showdown Mode
At the moment, we have 9 Showdown maps in Brawl Stars. The dev team will definitely release a lot more new maps in the future!
Each map has its own unique design. By understanding all of the maps throughout-fully, you can easily know the best brawlers and the best strategies for each map.
Click on the map you want to see for more details and tips.