The huge Brawl Stars update for May is finally here guys! Let’s take no longer and get right into it!
Brawl Stars May Update: Retropolis
New Brawler: Bibi
Main Attack: Three Strikes
- She knocks back the enemies once the Home Run bar is fully charged.
- It takes 3 normal hits to charge up the Home Run bar.
Super Attack: Splitball
- Bibi throws a bouncing bubble gum ball that deals damage in a large area and it can hit the enemies multiple times.
Star Power: Home Run
- Bibi gains insane movement speed once the Home Run bar gets charged.
- Bake Sale Barley
- Hot Rod Brock
- Road Rage Carl
- Maple Barley (Canada soft launch anniversary skin)
New Event – Retropolis
- New Battle Location – Retropolis
- New Menu Background, Background Music, In-Game Music.
Some old maps now have the Retro theme
- Bounty – Layer Cake, Dry Season
- Heist – Rolling Rumble, Bridge Too Far
- Gem Grab – Cell Division, Four Squared, Escape Velocity, Spring Trap, Double Swoosh
New Maps Added:
- Gem Grab – Cross Cut
- Heist – Pit Stop, Side Story
New Maps Removed
- Gem Grab – Bouncing Echo
- Heist – Split Second, Corner Case
- Super duration decreased from 4s to 3s
- Star Power healing decreased from 300/sec to 200/sec
- Now needs 10 hits to fully charge up the Super.
- Super now stuns the Siege base with full duration.
- Carl now can pre-aim the target while using the Super.
- Main attack now has shorter cool down.
- Rosa Voice Over.
- Leaders and Co-Leaders can send in-game mails to all Club Members.
- New version of Supercell ID.
What do you think about the new Retropolis?
Comment down below and let us know your opinions!