Hunt the other team for Stars. More Stars on heads means bigger bounties. The ream with most stars wins the battle!
Bounty – Basic Information
- In the Bounty Game mode, you participate in a 3v3 game battle which last for 2m30s. There isn’t any objective in this Mode! Just try to kill as many enemy brawlers as you can.
- At the beginning, there is a ⭐️ Star located at center of the map.
- Each freshly-spawned player has a value of one ⭐️ Star.
- With each kill, you will get 1 additional ⭐️ Star. When you get killed, all of your Stars will be moved to the enemies total score.
- The more kills you have, the more value your brawler is.
- If you are the most wanted brawler (7 ⭐️), play safely because a wrong move can change the whole match.
What Are The Best Brawlers for Bounty?
Best Brawlers for Bounty:
Bounty is a very different modes comparing to the others. Every single kill counts.
It’s all about survive here!
Brawlers that do not have good attack range are not good for this mode. Such as as Nita and El Primo or Bull. You will die a lot If you don’t have a decent attack range.
So it’s best to use Brawlers with the best range like such as Brock, Penny, Piper, and Bo.
General Bounty Tips
- Always be patient.
- Take the advantage of time when your team is winning.
- Never rush your self. Slowly getting kills.
- If you always die after you get a kill, you can’t win the game. Learn how to survive and protect your Stars. Escape and stay safe after you have obtained the kill.
- Take the time to recover back your HP after fighting.