Hunt the other team for Stars. More Stars on heads means bigger bounties. The ream with most stars wins the battle!
Bounty – Basic Information
- In the Bounty Game mode, you participate in a 3v3 game battle which last for 2m30s. There isn’t any objective in this Mode! Just try to kill as many enemy brawlers as you can.
- A ⭐️ star resides in the middle at the start of the match. This does not add to your bounty but adds +1 to your score if your team gets it.
- Each player starts as marked with 2 ⭐️ stars above their head (the ‘bounty’). For each kill, this increases by +1 until the player reaches 7 ⭐️ stars.
- The more kills you have, the more value your brawler is.
- When you get killed, all of your Stars will be moved to the enemies total score.
- Upon respawning, a player’s bounty is reset to 2 ⭐️ stars. After 2 minutes, the team with the higher score wins or the game ends in a draw if tied.
- If you are the most wanted brawler (7 ⭐️), play safely because a wrong move can change the whole match.
Who Are The Best Brawlers for Bounty?
Best Brawlers for Bounty:
Bounty is a very different modes comparing to the others. Every single kill counts.
It’s all about survive here!
Brawlers that do not have good attack range are not good for this mode. Such as as Nita and El Primo or Bull. You will die a lot If you don’t have a decent attack range.
So it’s best to use Brawlers with the best range like such as Brock, Penny, Piper, and Bo.
ALSO READ: Best and Worst Brawl Stars Characters for Bounty
General Bounty Tips
- Always be patient.
- Take the advantage of time when your team is winning.
- Never rush your self. Slowly getting kills.
- If you always die after you get a kill, you can’t win the game. Learn how to survive and protect your Stars. Escape and stay safe after you have obtained the kill.
- Take the time to recover back your HP after fighting.
- Avoid choke points.
- Avoid clumping with your team. This opens you up to spread damage/Area of Effect damage.
- Do not be greedy.
- Do not aim for revenge, especially on your own. It could lead to a 1-v-3 in which you give away more stars.
- Be aware of who has the highest stars on both sides. Protect yours, isolate theirs.
- Try to gang-up as often as possible. The DPS increase is more dramatic than you may originally think.
- Always have your 3rd shot on reserve if you can help it. It could mean the difference between a kill and a frustrating get-away.
General Mindset Example
Shared by Wulf
I find an easy way to imagine this is to simulate and theory-craft using a somewhat randomly-generated Team Composition.
- Your Team: Piper (you!), Penny, Dynamike
- Enemy Team: Leon, Bull, Brock
Let’s say each Brawler averages Power 6 and everyone is Rank 14 on their Brawler and 1 game away from Rank 15. Do you feel the stress yet?
For the first 5-10 seconds,
You are getting into position or rushing for the middle ⭐️ star (first objective, if you will). There is a high chance a kill or two will be picked up over this first fight.
How do you determine who gets the kill? Can you always know?
With 95% confidence, you can. The 5% error is obviously teammates 😉 or a huge number of factors like DPS differences/wrong positioning/ambushes.
The enemy Bull gets the ⭐️ and your Penny gets blasted from her eagerness and now the score 0-3 against you. Since you’re Piper, you are the back-line offensive and want to maintain distance, and you especially want to respect Bull’s and Leon’s close-up damage.
Let’s also say Brock is hitting 80% of his autos, with the 20% missed shots from you because you are acclimated to that particular missile speed as Piper.
Leon has 3 ⭐️ and is roaming for his next victim. Bull has pulled back to heal, and Brock is on the outlook. Your Penny is on her way back to action. Dynamike is low and probably off to either side or behind a wall, just lobbing randomly and hoping for the best. You are starting to wonder how this will turn around.
But then you realize something that is game-changing.
You are Piper. People have to respect your damage–even at close range if your Super is up.
You have knocked out the Leon that has retreated because you aimed in the direction he was going and not where he just was. He was going in a straight line and forgot about simple physics. And so, he is a dead Leon. The score is 3-3.
A series of fights continue and the score is 17-24 at 0:30.
Both teams are wanting to play safe now.
Truly, the best way to win Bounty is to wait it out and let the enemy come to you if you are winning.
The rule is simple: the higher-scoring team wins. It doesn’t need to be a landslide.
For the sake of argument, even a 1-0 score will do.
Use this mindset and play it safe and smart.
Remember your high school basketball days when your coach wanted you to run down the clock when your team was winning? Common sense, right? You would think! We naturally want to engage the action. Do not engage.
Do not whack-a-mole your way through Bounty. Instead, be the mole and cause the frustration that leads you to the victory screen.
Now by the 0:15 mark, it’s 27-26 and you have the most stars, and your reckless teammates both have only 2 stars each.
This is good at this point.
Wherever they go, follow at a distance to give them support.
If there is 10 seconds left and the score is 33-28, in your favor, and both of your teammates die after you score that 33rd star, it is mathematically impossible to lose (33-32), so long as you live.
There should be 5-6 seconds left now, and your teammates are under the invulnerable shield.
If your Super is up (Piper), use it with 2-3 seconds left.
The micro-managing: Your reload time, your teammates, your defense, your offense, your missile speed, your positioning, your super, your enemy’s reload time, etc.
The macro: The victory screen by all means necessary.
I hope this helps bring light to the patience method of Bounty and opens up a more strategy-based approach for you!
You should get the middle star. There is no positive. See https://brawlstarsblog.com/2017/07/13/math-strategies-bounty/.
MLGMLGMLG (aka miner ftw)
el primo and shelly are only good on snake prairie – i would add piper and brock instead
axe the mega knight|#MK 2 OP
this is outdated