“Give players attempt to defeat one player’s Big Brawler.
As the Big Brawler, you will have a massive power advantage, and a huge amount of HP that drains slowly. Defy the hunters and stay in the game as long as you can! As one of five hunters, you will need to work together with your team to take down Big Brawler as fast as possible!”
Brawl Stars Big Game Mode
- In the Big Game event, one player will become the Big Boss Brawler, facing against 5 other normal Brawlers (the hunters).
- The Boss Brawler has super high HP, higher damage and enhanced abilities. However, the Boss Brawl cannot heal self. The Boss also has a HP delay removing 200 HP every second.
- If you are the Boss, try to stay alive for as long as you can. If you are not the Boss, try to defeat it as quickly as possible.
- The longer time the boss can survive, the more tokens “Boss” player will receive. Vice versa, the faster 5 players defeat the Boss, the better rewards they will receive.
- The Boss Brawler need to survive more than 2m10s to win the game. Thus, the hunters need to defeat the Boss before the 2m10s mark to win the game.
- Due to the health decay, If you cannot deal any damage to the boss, he/she will still die after 5 minutes.
- Tickets are required to play this Event. This event is non ranked event.
Best Brawlers for Big Game Event
First of all, Leon should be mentioned as one of the best Brawlers for the Big Game.
- Being the Big Brawler, he has insane burst damage that finish off any single target while kiting them. Because of the reload speed, he can fully charge his Super pretty fast, giving him the ability to become invisible with extra movement speed, helping you runaway safely and paying more time.
- Being the hunter, he can easily deal tons of damage to the boss from a decent distance. You don’t have to stay up close to the boss to do the maximum damage while using Leon, just keep the distance and back off a little bit whenever you need to heal.
Nita, Penny and Jessie
These are also the best Brawlers for this event because their Super can summon a Turret, or a Bear, which are super helpful whether you are the Boss or the Hunter.
- Being the Boss, Elite Turret and Elite Bear have extra HP and damage, helping you distract the opponents and take them out faster. Their normal attacks can also hit multiple Brawlers at once, which is super useful in this mode.
- Being the Hunter, their Super help dealing a lot of extra damage to the Boss when they are not paying attention enough, or just can’t get close to them to take them out. Nita’s Bear is also helpful at chasing/finding the Boss.
Crow is also very useful in Big Game because:
- Being the Boss, Crow has very fast movement speed, allowing him to escape from some bad situations very quickly. He is great at kiting the opponents. His Poison prevents the opponents from healing, giving him more time.
- Being the Hunter, he offers an insane support as he slowdowns the Boss a lot and can do insane amount of damage over time.
- Being the Boss, Shelly is one of some Brawlers that can oneshot so many hunters in the game. The Super can burst out several Brawlers at once if used nicely.
- Being the Hunter Shelly can get up close to the Boss Brawler to deal huge damage. If she use her Super right on the Boss, she can get another Super ready super quickly. As long as there are good supports in the team, she can easily do insane damage to the Boss.
Barley is another great Brawler for the Big Game.
- Being the Boss, he can do great AoE damage targeting the crowd. If the opponent side doesn’t have any thrower, it’s almost likely GG for them because you can just simply find a narrow corner to stay and fight 1vs1.
- Being the Hunter, he can do great damage over time in a large area. He can safely stay behind walls to throw the bottles to the Boss. His Super can do insane damage over time and slow down the Boss a lot if placed nicely when Barley is close enough.
- Being the Boss, he has insanely high HP, great wide open regular attack and great Super that helps he escapes with ease.
- Being the Hunter, he can do insane damage to the Boss up close. With his high HP pool, he can tank a lot for the team and always can get to the fight quickly after respawning by using his Super.
Frank can charge up his Super very fast. By using the Super, he can stun the enemy for up to 3 seconds, which is pretty insane If all of your teammates can nuke damage during this time. Not only that, his Super is also very helpful at chasing the Boss trying to hide behind walls/obstacles. He is great as either Hunter or Boss.
He can consistently deal huge damage to either the Boss or the crowd. His Super is also extremely helpful at dealing damage over time and slowing down the enemies, giving you a huge advantage on both offense and defense.
Bo can do super good damage up close. His Super is also very helpful at finding the Boss hiding in the bushes while dealing good damage. It’s also very helpful at slowing down the Hunters. Just place your Super on one of the choke points near the fighting areas and they will most likely jump over it. This is super helpful vs Boss Leon.
General Tips for the Big Game Event
- In most cases, It’s better to run away If you can while being the Boss.
- Do not run towards the side where Hunters spawn because they can attack you immediately once they’re back to the battle.
- At the beginning, stay behind a wall to prevent the opponents from quickly locating your position.
- Starting the battle by going in a horizontal line and spam your basic attack to find the boss as quickly as possible.
- If the Boss has splash attack, try to attack from all sides to overwhelm and minimize the risk.
- If the Boss is single-target Brawler, go all in at once. Never go alone to solo.
- Don’t hesitate to destroy walls and bushes if the Boss is hiding behind them. It’s always better to have a clear map.
Screenshots and Videos