“Give players attempt to defeat one player’s Big Brawler.
As the Big Brawler, you will have a massive power advantage, and a huge amount of HP that drains slowly. Defy the hunters and stay in the game as long as you can! As one of five hunters, you will need to work together with your team to take down Big Brawler as fast as possible!”
Brawl Stars Big Game Mode (Updated Feb 2020)
- In the Big Game event, one player will become the Big Boss Brawler, facing against 5 other normal Brawlers (the hunters).
- The Boss Brawler has super high HP, higher damage and enhanced abilities. However, the Boss Brawl cannot heal itself. The Boss also has a HP delay removing 200 HP every second.
- If you are the Boss, try to stay alive for as long as you can. If you are not the Boss, try to defeat it as quickly as possible.
- The longer time the boss can survive, the more tokens “Boss” player will receive. Vice versa, the faster 5 players defeat the Boss, the better rewards they will receive.
- The Boss Brawler need to survive more than 2m10s to win the game. Thus, the hunters need to defeat the Boss before the 2m10s mark to win the game.
- Due to the health decay, If you cannot deal any damage to the boss, he/she will still die after 5 minutes.
- Tickets are required to play this Event. This event is non ranked event.
Best Brawlers for Big Game Event
First of all, Leon should be mentioned as one of the best Brawlers for the Big Game.
- Being the Big Brawler, he has insane burst damage that finish off any single target while kiting them. Because of the reload speed, he can fully charge his Super pretty fast, giving him the ability to become invisible with extra movement speed, helping you runaway safely and paying more time.
- Being the hunter, he can easily deal tons of damage to the boss from a decent distance. You don’t have to stay up close to the boss to do the maximum damage while using Leon, just keep the distance and back off a little bit whenever you need to heal.
Nita, Penny and Jessie
These are also the best Brawlers for this event because their Super can summon a Turret, or a Bear, which are super helpful whether you are the Boss or the Hunter.
- Being the Boss, Elite Turret and Elite Bear have extra HP and damage, helping you distract the opponents and take them out faster. Their normal attacks can also hit multiple Brawlers at once, which is super useful in this mode.
- Being the Hunter, their Super help dealing a lot of extra damage to the Boss when they are not paying attention enough, or just can’t get close to them to take them out. Nita’s Bear is also helpful at chasing/finding the Boss.
Crow is also very useful in Big Game because:
- Being the Boss, Crow has very fast movement speed, allowing him to escape from some bad situations very quickly. He is great at kiting the opponents. His Poison prevents the opponents from healing, giving him more time.
- Being the Hunter, he offers an insane support as he slowdowns the Boss a lot and can do insane amount of damage over time.
- Being the Boss, Shelly is one of some Brawlers that can oneshot so many hunters in the game. The Super can burst out several Brawlers at once if used nicely.
- Being the Hunter Shelly can get up close to the Boss Brawler to deal huge damage. If she use her Super right on the Boss, she can get another Super ready super quickly. As long as there are good supports in the team, she can easily do insane damage to the Boss.
Barley is another great Brawler for the Big Game.
- Being the Boss, he can do great AoE damage targeting the crowd. If the opponent side doesn’t have any thrower, it’s almost likely GG for them because you can just simply find a narrow corner to stay and fight 1vs1.
- Being the Hunter, he can do great damage over time in a large area. He can safely stay behind walls to throw the bottles to the Boss. His Super can do insane damage over time and slow down the Boss a lot if placed nicely when Barley is close enough.
- Since Barley can throw attacks over walls and obstacles, he can damage the Boss before it can even get close to hurt you and your team! However, be mindful that you will need to lead your attacks for them to hit the enemy!
- Being the Boss, he has insanely high HP, great wide open regular attack and great Super that helps he escapes with ease.
- Being the Hunter, he can do insane damage to the Boss up close. With his high HP pool, he can tank a lot for the team and always can get to the fight quickly after respawning by using his Super.
Frank can charge up his Super very fast. By using the Super, he can stun the enemy for up to 3 seconds, which is pretty insane If all of your teammates can nuke damage during this time. Not only that, his Super is also very helpful at chasing the Boss trying to hide behind walls/obstacles. He is great as either Hunter or Boss.
He can consistently deal with huge damage to either the Boss or the crowd. His Super is also extremely helpful at dealing damage over time and slowing down the enemies, giving you a huge advantage on both offense and defense.
Bo can do super good damage up close. His Super is also very helpful at finding the Boss hiding in the bushes while dealing good damage. It’s also very helpful at slowing down the Hunters. Just place your Super on one of the choke points near the fighting areas and they will most likely jump over it. This is super helpful vs Boss Leon.
Sandy is insanely good as a hunter because of her super and her healing star power which can keep your whole team alive as well keep on attacking the boss. As you are invisible you can sneak your attack every single time which means you can get back to your super immediately when one ends, you star power can get insane value, healing 5 people at the same time which means 12500 Hp for the entirety of the super which is just insane.\
A normal attack pierces multiple enemies. Super heavily damages any enemy close by. Normal attacks deal a ton of damage to the enemy. What else do you expect? Carl is one of the best as both hunter and boss, use your super as boss and get into the hunters when they group up, and watch them melt! His super can get loaded fast because his normal attack can pierce all the hunters if they group up.
Well, speed speed speed. She has a pretty good damage per second with her fourth ammo slot, but beware of missing your shots. Even a slight movement will make your shots go wasted. On top of this, she can really easily escape away from the hunters, especially when they have surrounded and 2 shellys are going to super you to the face. You can go around the map the whole time especially with your star power will auto reloads your super.
General Tips for the Big Game Event
- In most cases, It’s better to run away If you can while being the Boss.
- Do not run towards the side where Hunters spawn because they can attack you immediately once they’re back to the battle.
- At the beginning, stay behind a wall to prevent the opponents from quickly locating your position.
- Bosses can get more tokens the longer they stay alive. Instead of fighting, you can simply run away from enemies to last longer.
- Attack the Boss from all sides in order to overwhelm them. It’s harder for the boss to hit all of you.
- If the Boss is a single-target attacker, try to attack them all at once. If you just send Brawlers in one at a time, the Boss will be able to pick off the individual Brawlers more easily and survive longer.
- If the Boss is hiding behind a wall, destroy the wall with your Super if possible.
- Don’t try to go to their spawn, they would have a shield which will make your ammo go wasted
- Have a very high DPS brawler or a splash damaging brawler
- When being hunted down, make sure that you don’t get yourself surrounded. You might get driven to a corner where the enemy can focus their fire on you easily. If you find yourself in a tight spot, play aggressively, and charge forward to clear a path!
- Bushes will be very helpful for you as the boss. When in bushes, you will be able to hide from the enemy and appear for a surprise attack against anyone unsuspecting enough to get close! Be careful as they may have backup nearby!
- Try to catch Brawlers individually instead of chasing after every one. You can focus fire to eliminate them, allowing you to survive longer as the walk back to the Boss end of the map takes very long.
- Starting the battle by going in a horizontal line and spam your basic attack to find the boss as quickly as possible.
- If the Boss has splash attack, try to attack from all sides to overwhelm and minimize the risk.
- If the Boss is single-target Brawler, go all in at once. Never go alone to solo.
- Don’t hesitate to destroy walls and bushes if the Boss is hiding behind them. It’s always better to have a clear map.
- Try to sneak into the boss when they have no ammo or make them waste their ammo especially when you are a Shelly.
- If you have a spawnable, throw it behind a wall so that the boss will have a tough time reaching it while it can get an insane amount of value.
- Retreat and heal yourself rather than jump into the fray with low HP. Respawning & going back to the Boss’s side of the map takes a long time, defeating the purpose of lowering the Boss’s health as quick as you can
- It would be best for the team to surround the boss in such a way, that the team will be able to drive the boss to a corner. This way, the boss has nowhere to run, and the team can focus their fire to bring the boss down!
- It is important to have at least one Brawler on the team that can heal their allies. This lets the team take more damage from hits, and prolong them enough to whittle the boss’ HP down to 0!
- Teamwork is imperative in this game mode since the Boss has tons of HP! Make sure that you are sticking with your team so that the boss will not be able to target you, and instantly knock you down. There is strength in numbers!
Screenshots and Videos