Every Brawl Stars player has their own set of S Tier Brawlers. So, today I’m going to tell you the Brawl Stars S Tier list of my favorite deadly Brawlers! From Byron and Crow to Ash and Lola, I’ve lost count of the many brawlers that can effortlessly pass for the best characters in my Brawl Tier List. But instead of mentioning all of them, here are some of my all-time favorites!
Byron Brawl Stars
It’s not surprising that our favorite mythic scientist brawler, Byron, is here! His deadly attack leaves his enemies feeling useless. His venomous arrow attacks deal slow damage to his enemies, rendering them futile! The reasons for him being the best Brawler in the Brawl Stars Tier List are:
- Byron’s normal attack inflicts pain and poison on his enemies, but the same attack heal him.
- He is currently the best healer in the entire Brawl Stars family.
- His deadly shots also effortlessly reach all faraway enemies.
Mortis Brawl Stars
Mortis, the mythic vampire Brawler, also tops our list because his trusty shovel never leaves his side! His fatal blows swing all his enemies away and deal a massive amount of damage every time. After his Primary Attack, his Super, which consists of a swarm of vampire bats, can damage many enemies at once!
He is second on my Brawl Stars S Tier List because:
- He has the best mobility and speed in the game
- His Star Powers also help him increase his speed!
- His Gadget and his Super both help him deal serious damage to multiple enemies at once!
Leon Brawl Stars
Our sneaky legendary brawler Leon is sure to secretly reach our Brawl Tier List! With his amazing Super, he can become invisible, sneak up on the strongest brawler and defeat them close up. His Gadget also gives him the unfair advantage of cloning himself, with which he confuses all his enemies. Some of his extraordinary skills include:
- This legendary brawler can chase many brawlers with his fast speed
- With his extraordinary Super, he can instantly vanish from any dangerous situation.
- Sneaking up on brawlers is also made effortless with his powerful invisibility cloak Super!
Meg Brawl Stars
This newbie has also made our list! Pretty impressive! Meg, the legendary brawler, has some pretty great skills that made her pass for our Brawl Stars Tier List!
- With her Super, she shifts into her Mecha form, which is impossible to defeat.
- Her attacks are long, and her speed is high, making it easier for her to evade all his enemies!
- Her Super also charges super fast in both of her states!
Ash Brawl Stars
This chromatic new brawler also made it to our list because he has some pretty good heavyweight tricks up his sleeves! Some of his best skills include:
- For a heavyweight brawler, he has a great range
- His rage benefits him, and his speed and movement increase the angrier he gets!
- His Super protects him and his teammates and deals massive damage to his enemies.
What do you think, do you agree with our list? Who are the top brawlers in your Brawl Stars Tier List?