The Tick Brawl Stars character can shoot projectiles with long range and also use a knife to melee attack enemies. He is a versatile brawler with unique star power that can be played in multiple ways including deploying mines to deal damage.
Tick Brawler Basic Information
|Art: Fernkampf-Kämpfer/Werfer||Geschosse pro Angriff: 3|
|Angriffsreichweite: 8,67 Fliesen||Geschwindigkeit: 2,4 Kacheln pro Sekunde|
| Angriff nachladen: 2.2s
||Die Rolle: Kartenkontrolle; Spritzwasserschaden|
|Angriffsradius: 4 Fliesen||Seltenheit: Gewöhnlicher Streithansel|
Starpower: Gut geölt Wenn Tick keinen Schaden nimmt und nicht angreift, erholt er sich 2,0 Sekunden schneller als normal.
Tick Mines and his Super
The Tick super is a move that he can do to kill all the mines in an area. This is a very powerful move that can clear out an entire area of mines. However, it takes a long time to charge up, so you need to be careful when using it.
One of the most standout features of Tick is their powerful super ability. This ability causes a massive cluster of mines to appear on the map, wreaking havoc on all nearby enemies.
Avoiding Tick Mines
If you find yourself caught in Tick mines, it’s best to steer clear or risk getting wiped out in a matter of seconds.
Whether you’re playing Tick solo or with a team, it’s important to stay alert of his star power and watch for any tick mines that explodes on contact or might be lurking nearby.
With quick reflexes and good timing, you can navigate safely through even the trickiest tick mine clusters and come out ahead in a Brawl Stars battle!
More star power info you should know about the Tick mine super…
Tick mines that separate
The tick mines that separate are the ones that are not clustered together. They are spread out in a line or in a small area.
Tick cluster of mines
The tick cluster of mines are the ones that are close together. They are in a group or they are in a line. These tick mines are particularly deadly attack damage, as they can be hard to avoid and can quickly wipe out an entire team.
When Tick lobs a cluster toward the nearest target that separate before landing, it can be very effective.
More About Tick’s Abilities
Tick’s Primary Attack: Mines
Tick lobs a cluster of mines that separate before landing. The mines explode on contact with a target, or after a few seconds.
Tick Super Ability: Headfirst
Zecke löst sich und wirft seinen Kopf ab. Nach der Landung hüpft der Kopf auf das nächstgelegene Ziel zu und explodiert bei Kontakt!
Tipps zur Verwendung von Tick
- Die Star Power Well Oiled ermöglicht es Tick, seine Gesundheit 1 Sekunde lang wiederherzustellen, nachdem er Schaden genommen oder einen Angriff ausgeführt hat. Dies erhöht die Überlebensfähigkeit von Tick um ein Vielfaches.
- Tick’s mines and his super can deal high damage and be used to detect the enemies hiding in the bushes as it targets the nearest enemy (Just like Nita‘s Bear or Tara‘s Shadow.)
- If a Brawler jumps over Tick’s Super (For example El Primo, Piper, Crow) when it blasts, they will not take any damage.
Tick Map Control
- Tick ist ein großartiger Kartenkontrolleur. Seine Minen können die Feinde leicht behindern und können eine wahnsinnige Menge an Schaden verursachen (2688), wenn die Feinde auf alle Minen treten. Wenn sie auf alle 9 Minen treten, würde es insgesamt 8064 Schaden sein.
- Er ist sehr verwundbar in Karten mit großen Buschgebieten wie Cavern Churn oder Snake Prairie. Scharfschützen wie El Primo, Shelly oder Bull können jederzeit auftauchen und Tick in Sekundenschnelle ausschalten. Allerdings hat Tick auf diesen Karten immer noch einen Vorteil, da er den Super benutzen kann, ohne bemerkt zu werden.
- In Gem Grab, Siege or any game mode that spawns items, Tick is excellent at preventing the
- The enemies can see your mines. Tick’s mines are not invisible.
- At the moment, Tick has the lowest HP in Brawl Stars. He is the only Brawler that can be one-shot-ed by another Brawler using regular attack (Darryl). Though, he has the best attack range in Brawl Stars right now. Thus, attack the enemies from a long distance. Attacking the enemies behind the walls is very easy when using Tick.
- enemies from picking up the items by controlling the spawning arena with his mines.
- Enemies playing against Tick can actually bypass Tick’s mines by going through the space between the mines.
- Place your mines close to each others (using 2 or more attacks) to force the enemies to go through them in bottleneck area.
Headfirst Tick detaches
The Tick Brawl Star character can make the head detach of its opponent by landing the head hops. This can be done by jumping and then pressing the attack button at the same time.
You can also use the head detach and landing the head hops moves to land on your opponent’s head, causing them to detach their head.
Whether you’re trying to take out your enemy or simply score points, landing the head hops is a powerful move that can help you dominate with just head damage.
So if you’re looking to beat your opponents and claim victory, be sure to master the Tick head detach splitting technique!
More about Headfirst Tick:
- Tick’s head damage (Super)can destroy walls and grass.
- It is pretty easy to destroy Tick’s Head. Thus, use it on the enemies who are low on HP to force them to attack and deal head damage, stopping them from recovering HP.
- You should also use the Super on the enemy who doesn’t have any more ammo available, or on the one who is very close to you.
King Crab Tick Skin
The king crab skin is a Tick skin, which means that it has a Tick’s body with the king crab claws. This makes the king crab skin one of the most unique skins in the game, and it is sure to stand out from the other players.
If you are looking for a Brawl Stars skin that is sure to impress, then the king crab skin is definitely worth checking out.
Why Tick King Crab?
The Tick king crab skin is the perfect way to add a little bit of extra protection to your team. The king crab skin will add armor to your team, increase your speed, and even give you a shield that will protect you from enemy attacks.
This king crab skin is perfect for any Brawl Stars player who wants to be a little bit more protected while they’re playing.
FAQs About Tick
How can I see the level stats for Tick?
See chart below:
When was Tick released?
Tick was released by Supercell in the huge Brawl Stars Summer 2019 Update.
Who can unlock Tick?
Tick is free to unlock for all players who have at least 4000 trophies on the Trophy Road. It’s important to note that as there are Brawl Stars game updates from time to time the requirement of 4000 trophies may change.
What does Star Power Well Oiled mean?
When Tick takes no damage and doesn’t attack, he starts recovering health 2.0 seconds faster than normal. A few seconds can make a big difference in Brawl Stars in terms of getting back to the brawl.
What is Tick po polsku?
We see a lot of readers asking about Tick po polsku so we thought we would share that it means Tick in Polish.