As you probably know, the game gets regularly updated, which means that many brawl stars characters ranked differently. Some players get caught off guard and find that the changes can be unlike the last few times when Supercell introduced only one or two Brawl stars new brawlers! For example, there have been times when they have introduced not one, not two, but FIVE new Brawl Stars Characters!
Most of us think, how cool is that? However, then it will set in that we have to see how our favorites and all Brawl Stars characters ranked differently than before the updates.
Let’s rate and compare them with the prior year’s best brawlers by making a Brawl Stars Tier List!
So, how do these new Brawl Stars character rankings impact high health?
Brawl Stars New Brawlers In the Family
Two Chromatic brawlers were so far this year, Fang and Eve. Fang was the first release in 2022 and is on the S+ tier with Byron, Crow, and Grom. It’s unusual for new brawl stars characters to rank so highly.
This means that Fang has one of the best Brawl Stars character powers in the game. He is fast and agile and is expected to dominate his opponents. Eve is no slouch and is ranked on the S tier. She has expert sniper abilities and is good at very long range attack modes.
Fang – Chromatic Brawler
Eve – Chromatic Brawler
In 2021, the list of Brawl Stars characters added to the Brawler family are included below. The Brawl Stars character tier list is categorized from the last launch (Grom) to the first:
- Grom – Epic Brawler
- Lola – Chromatic Brawler
- Meg – Legendary Brawler
- Ash – Chromatic Brawler
- Griff – Epic Brawler
- Buzz – Chromatic Brawler
- Squeak – Mythic Brawler
- Belle – Chromatic Brawler
- Stu – Common | Trophy Road
- Colonel Ruffs – Chromatic Brawler
Ooh! Chromatic Brawlers versus Legendary Brawlers. What’s the difference, you ask?
Chromatic brawlers are a special type of character that has a unique ability called “Chromatic Surge”. This ability causes all of their abilities to deal extra damage and also heal them for the same amount. Chromatic brawlers are only available through the in-game store and can not be earned through gameplay.
A Legendary Brawler includes characters in the game that usually has better stats than other brawlers and is often considered among the best in multiple game modes. There are currently only six Legendary Brawlers: Leon, Spike, Amber, Sandy, Crow, and Meg.
There are currently six legendary Brawl Stars brawlers. They are Shelly, Bull, Jessie, Piper, Brock, and Barley.
An Epic Brawler is a super rare charecters. These characters are incredibly powerful and can be very difficult to obtain. The Epic Brawlers released in 2021 were Griff and Grom.
Mythic brawlers are incredibly powerful and have unique abilities that set them apart from other brawlers. For example, they can regenerate health over time, they’re immune to certain game mode effects, and they deal damage more. Squeak was the sole Mythic fighter released in 2021.
Super Rare and Rare Brawlers
There are a total of five super rare and four Rare brawlers in Brawl Stars. They are super rare because they are not easily acquired. The only way to get them is by playing the game and hoping you get lucky.
The five super rare Chromatic Brawlers are Piper, Brock, Jessie, Bull, and Barley. They are all unique in their own way and are very powerful characters.
Latest Brawl Stars Tier List
Let’s compare and see how these Brawl Star characters ranked from the best to the worst.
The S Tier
The master of disguise and our resident escapee, Leon Brawl Stars, still tops our list because it’s pretty difficult to outsmart him and gain victory against him!
- You want to defeat him? Learn to run faster than him; he chases the biggest brawlers down with his high movement speed.
- His Super that allows him to vanish from any dangerous situation makes him pretty lethal to any other brawler!
Our deadly scientist also tops our tier list as Byron Brawl Stars can defeat them all before anyone can get a hit on him!
- His normal game mode attack is so deadly that one attack from him can render multiple enemies useless as the poison works from within, and in a short time, his enemies are destroyed!
- He’s also the best healer in just about any game modes currently!
The A Tier
These Brawl Stars new brawlers have star powers that are a force to be reckoned with and can hit multiple enemies in different game modes! Three of them made it to my A Tier List on the first time ranking them; they must be doing something right!
Meg, the damage dealer, is pretty strong for a first-time brawler!
- Her super star powers allows you to get into a powerful Mecha that effortlessly helps defeat multiple enemies in her way!
- She’s also a long-range brawler who moves with an ungodly speed that helps her destroy multiple opponents in different game modes within minutes!
- Meg is a super rare legendary brawler. She was only available as a part of the Mega Event and is now unavailable.
Not bad for a newbie! This heavy-weight brawler has been pretty heavy to hit enemies as well!
- This large brawler has excellent range and can defeat multiple enemies at great lengths!
- His rage level increases his movement speed and attack, making him pretty invincible!
Griff, the Epic brawler, puts up a pretty epic fight and defeats his enemies right and left!
- He has a long wide range that enables him to defeat many enemies at once.
- His epic Super star power allows him to pierce through enemies from a wide range.
It won’t be long before these three surpass Leon, El Primo, and Byron! Watch out, guys!
The B Tier
Buzz Brawl Stars
Buzz’s not the very best yet, but he is getting there with his strong powers!
- His Super allows him to go near enemies without them noticing and charges whenever an enemy brawler is near him.
- He can also hit multiple enemies at one and gives a high damage output.
Lola Brawl Stars
This new brawler is also climbing through the ranks quite rapidly. We’re sure she’ll soon reach the power cubes of Ash and Meg!
- Her power is awesome, and like Leon, she can make her clone with her Super!
- Her Super also charges pretty quickly, and she has a wide hit range!
- The C Tier
Shelly Brawl Stars
Shelly Brawl Star power is at the end of our list because she’s a close range brawler who gets easily defeated by long-range brawlers. She is not ready for any battle royale and needs an upgrade pretty soon!
So, that’s our Brawl Stars Tier List, do you agree? Though we can’t see where all characters ranked, let us know where you think is the best and worst current Brawl Star characters ranked.
Who is the best support brawler?
At the moment, there are only a few viable options for a support brawler and all of them have their own strengths and weaknesses.
One of the best options for a support brawler is Piper.
Piper has a lot of crowd control abilities that can easily disrupt enemies and help your team to secure kills. She also has a lot of healing abilities that can keep your team alive in the heat of battle.
Another strong option for a support brawler is Brock.
Brock has a lot of crowd control abilities as well, but he also has some powerful damage abilities that can easily take down enemies. He also has a lot of health, making him more durable than Piper.
GET YOUR GAMEPLAY FEATURED!