Crow Brawl Stars has to be one of the most intimidating and dangerous Brawl Stars characters. He is 50% bird and 50% man but 100% Legendary! His specialty is his movement speed and poisoning his enemies, and no one can compete with him on that. Before we get into the Best Skin for Crow, let us cover the basics first!
What Are Skins, And How To Get Them?
Each brawl star character has its own set of abilities and powers, and we also offer various skins to change the look of your brawler and enhance the aesthetics. However, they do not affect the ability of the brawlers.
All the characters have fantastic skins that you can choose from. Some skins are really rare to find but not impossible. Here are a few ways to get them!
The primary way to get skins is to buy them from the Shop. It would be best if you kept an eye out for the special offers because it might have your favorite skin as well. To shop the skins, you need gems or star points.
- Brawl Pass
Every season, the brawl pass has one exclusive Brawler Skin on its reward track that you can get by reaching the required tier.
- Seasonal Skins
Different events bring unique skins for each brawler, like during Halloween aka Brawl-o-ween, Holidays aka Happy Brawlidays and much more. You can get those exciting skins only during their respective season.
Crow Brawl Stars Skins
Crow Brawl Stars has four more skins other than his default skin that you can unlock using all the methods mentioned below:
- Default: Available by default once you unlock Crow
- White: 80 gems
- Phoenix: 300 gems
- Gold Mecha: 50,000 Star Points
- Night Mecha: 10,000 Star Points
The Best Crow’s Skin- Night Mecha
What makes this skin the best of all the other skins is that it truly shows the Crow’s character. Crows unique ability is to poison his enemies, which makes him deadly and dark. This Night Mecha skin complements the dark nature and powers of Crow Brawl Stars.
When he is in this skin, his aesthetics go from 0 to 100, and he seems super intimidating and powerful among other Brawl Stars characters.
Night Mecha Crow is a Star skin that comes with the following:
- Custom sounds and voice
- Custom effects
- Custom Brawler Model
- Custom animations
You need 10,000 Star Points to buy this skin from the Shop. 10,000 Star Points seem a lot, but it is achievable if you perform well.
How To Get Star Points?
There are a few ways to earn Star Points, such as:
- After every season, Brawlers with more than 500 trophies can get Star Points in exchange for their trophies
- Once you achieve certain ranks, you will get Star Points. Like Rank 10 will give you 100 Star Points, and Rank 35 will provide you with 600 Star Points
- If you play Power Play, you will get star points for each power play point you earn in that game.
Although Gold Mecha Skin is the most expensive one among all other skins, I believe that night mecha has to be Crow’s best skin because it elevates his character and makes him look super cool!
Let us know which skin you like the best!
- 2021 Brawl Stars Tier List
- Brawl Stars Brawlers List
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guides, Maps and Strategies
- Brawl Stars Tier List and Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into Pro!
- Can Brawl Stars Be Played On PC?