The mysterious mythic Brawler strikes again! Now challenging every Brawler in the vicinity, who’s going to take up his challenge and gain victory?
What do we know about Mortis’ attacks? This deadly Brawler is a force to be reckoned with. His attacks consist of:
- His primary attack is swinging his shovel or sword at his enemies to damage them and makes room for himself.
- As his Super, he attacks his enemies by summoning a swarm of vampire bats that do his bidding and drain the health of his adversaries.
- One of his Star Powers enables him to reap the health of the Brawler he defeats.
- His gadget ‘Combo Spinner’ makes him more dangerous, with which he spins on his spot and damages all the enemies within the 3.33 tiles range and causes 1300 damage.
Wow! So many lethal qualities! But does he have any weaknesses or limits that permit his enemies to cause him damage?
Some of the negligible limitations of Mortis are:
- His HP is low
- He cannot destroy the obstacles and hurdles in his way
Mortis Against Brawlers
Now, let’s see how much of a chance he has when he goes against every Brawl Stars Brawler:
- Mortis vs Mr P
What will happen when Mortis goes up against another mythic Brawler?
Mr P, a mythic suitcase-throwing maniac, can defeat Mortis by throwing his suitcases. His super allows him to summon his Robo-porter minions who attack his enemies just like the vampire bats that Mortis summons. It will be the battle for the ages where Mortis and Mr P fight each other, and their bats and Robo-porters battle among each other who will come out on top? Both of them have an equal chance of winning!
- Mortis vs Penny
A mythic Brawler challenging a super rare Brawler! Who’ll take the victory cake?
Penny is a deadly rare Brawler who pierces her opponent by throwing pouches of gold from her blunderbuss. If her attacks miss the target and land behind them, they can still damage enemies within four tiles radius of the pouch. Mortis would have to dodge her attacks as well as use his speed to get away from the pouch to win and damage her by getting close. He can also use his swarm of bats to distract her and get close enough to defeat her!
- Mortis vs Leon
Leon can easily make fake copies of himself by using his gadget, which can be used against Mortis to confuse him. Then Leon can attack him using his spinner blades. Mortis can win by aiming at the real Leon and summon his bats to deal with the fake ones.
Stay tuned on our blog to stay updated on how Mortis can defeat all the Brawlers using the right strategies and steering the game to his favor by winning against them all!