Yes, you have heard it right guys. We are going to have another huge Brawl Stars update in this March with new Brawler Carl, new game mode Siege and tons of other Quality of Life Improvements!
Brawl Stars March 2019 Big Update
New Brawler: Carl!
In this huge update, the Brawl Stars team is going to release a brand new pickaxe wielding Brawler with the following information:
Rarity: Super Rare
Main Attack: Pickaxe
- Carl has only one ammo slot. It will get instantly charged when the Pickaxe returns to his hands.
- The Pickaxe returns whenever it hits a wall or when it reaches the max distance.
- The Pickaxe pierces through all of the enemies.
- In Brawl Ball, kicking the ball does not consume Carl’s ammo
Super Attack: Tailspin
When you use the Super, Carl increases his speed and whirls his Pickaxe in a 360° radius, dealing damage to the enemies nearby.
Star Power: Power Throw
The Star Power increases the flight speed of the Pickaxe, allowing it to travel and return a lot faster, thus increasing his DPS.
New 3v3 Game Mode: Siege
Siege, the new 3v3 game mode, will also get released in the upcoming huge March update!
In Siege, each team has a base which can defend itself using a Cannon. The target of each side in the Siege mode is to destroy the enemy home base.
Players collect the Bolts spawning at the middle of the map. The team which has more Bolts will be able to construct a Robo during the certain intervals of the match. Help the Robo push into the enemy home base!
This game mode lasts longer than the others, thus it gives X2 rewards, trophies and XP!
The Siege mode contains new game environment, coming up with 3 new maps!
Heist: Safe HP increased from 36,000 to 40,000
Robo Rumble: The robots will target the safe right after they get enrage.
Showdown: The amount of healing mushrooms decreased at the late of the match.
All Maps: Item Pickup Radius (Gems, Energies etc) increased from 1 tile to 1.33 tiles.
Barley: Main attack and Super DPS increased from 640 to 680.
Bo: Main attack damage increased from 480 to 500
- Star Power healing increased from 100 to 200 per second. No longer shown to the enemies.
- Super projectile size increased from 150 to 200.
- Super now doesn’t deal damage.
- Super can travel through walls now.
- Super charges 30% faster now.
Crow: Main attack reload time decreased from 1.5s to 1.4s
- Main attack damage in close range decreased from 460 to 440.
- He now needs to have 9 hits (instead of 8) to fully charge up the Super.
Mortis: Start Power healing decreased from 1800 to 1400.
Pam: Main attack reload time increased from 1.2s to 1.3s
Darryl: Super autocharging time increased from 20s to 30s
New maps shared by the community will be added in this update.
- Gem Grab – 7 New Maps
- Showdown – 4 New Maps
- Brawl Ball – 1 New Map
- Launch Pads! New map element
New Event Rotation
- All Showdown events moved exclusively to the 2nd slot.
- Siege is now located at the 4th slot.
New Sounds & Visual Effects
Added new visuals for Pam, Barley, Mortis, Penny and Royal Agent Colt.
Added new voice for Gene, Clash Royale Birthday menu sound. Meteor Volume lowered.
Quality of Life Improvements
- Players now can sort Brawlers in the Brawler menus.
- New: Do not disturb mode – Mute all game invites for a duration of time. Located at the Social Menu.
- Fixed several in-game HUD elements
- Fixed the bug causing you cannot see the teammate’s respawn timer sometimes.
- Fixed Boss Fight boss getting stuck in the water after charging.
- Fixed bots in friendly game room didn’t have max powers.