Here we go, the new Balance Updates from Brawl Stars team for making the game more balanced and fresher, based on the community feedbacks ! This time, we will have the following changes.
New Brawler – Gene (Coming Soon)
Gene is the new versatile supporter in Brawl Stars. He can engage the enemies at any range!
He launches a magical hand, dragging any to his location!
Lunar New Year Events
- Brawlers now spawn inside the Goal
- Kicking the ball without Super now costs 1 ammo slot.
- Over 300 trophies, player names are hidden.
- Poison gas doesn’t deal damage instantly when it spawns/spreads.
- Match length is now only 2m
- Now shows when the next Boss rage stage is triggered
- New rage stages added
- Raid Boss shows your current difficulty while playing
- Respawn time +2s
- Respawn time + 2s
- Safe HP increased from 30000 to 36000
- Green bushes no longer grow back after 35s
- Explosion and other things that destroy the environment don’t leave 1 tile gaps anymore
New Model Reworks
New Skins (Coming soon!)
- Dumpling Darryl
- Lion Dance Brock
- Royal Agent Colt
- Football Bull
- Serenade Poco
- Popcorn Rico
Maps & Event Rotation
- Heist & Bounty and Heist now share event slot 3
- 4 new Bounty maps. Kept 3 old maps.
- 4 new Heist maps. Kept 3 old maps. Tweaked the remaining old Heist maps.
- Added one new Brawl Ball map.
- Brawl Ball and modified Showdown now share the event slot 4.
- Added one new and one previously removed Showdown map
- Only Showdown has event modifiers now.
- Removed Life Leech event modifier.
- Removed Gem Grab, Bounty and Heist maps that were rarely in rotation
- Performance improvements
- Room chat history is still visible after people leave the room
- Search while in Club button added.
- New improvements for Shop.
- You now can change your the location of your Leaderboards
- Club Presidents and Vice Presidents can now change Club Location
- You now can quit a Friendly Game anytime while playing.
- Start Power gem price decreased from 266 to 233.
- Token limit increased from 100 to 200.
- Star Power Healing + 33.3% (from 300 to 500).
- Star Power Damage + 25% (from 240 to 300).
- Star Power Visibility – 33.3% (from 6 tiles to 4 tiles)
- Attack Damage + 14% (from 420 to 480)
- Star Power Damage: + 33.3% (from 600 to 800)
- Star Power Healing + 50% (from 200 to 300).
- Attack Damage + 6.7% (from 600 to 640)
- Super Damage Per Second + 12.5% (from 480 to 640)
- Super Bottle radius increased, no longer stacks.
- Star Power Healing + 25% (from 400 to 500).
- Star Power Shield + 10% (from 30% to 40%).
- Attack Damage Per Shield + 7.7% (from 260 to 280)
- Shadow Tara Damage + 100% (from 200 to 400).
- Shadow Tara Health + 20% (from 2000 to 2400)
- Super Invisibility Time – 20% (from 10s to 8s)
- Attack Damage – 8% (from 500 to 460 at close range)
- Main Attack + 12.5% (from 800 to 900)
- Super Damage increased.
- Star Power no longer give Green Skulls, gains instant 1800 HP when Mortis kills a Brawler.
- Star Power no longer gives purple Skulls.
- Star Power increases Damage by 40% for 10 secs instantly.
- Main Attack + 7.1% (from 280 to 300)