Collect Gems thath pop out of the Gem Mine in the middle of the map. Or, just take them from fallen opponents! Hold ten Gems for the duration of a countdown to win the game!
- This is a 3 vs 3 game mode.
- There is a Gem Mine located at the center of the map, which spawns a crystal every a few seconds. Try to get as many Gems as possible!
- When a Brawler dies, all of the Gems he holds will drop on the ground. The enemies are able to grab them.
- Once a team got 10 Gems. A countdown of 15 seconds will show up. During this time, the other team has to bring the Gems of the opponent down to below 10.
Basic Tips for Gem Grab
- Always remember that your main object of this mode is to control the Gem Spawner, the center of the map.
- Never attack blindly to get as many Gems as possible.
- You always should have 3 roles in your Gem Grab team:
- Left lane: This player should always focus on the left side of the map only. Helps the middle when needed.
- Middle: This should be the Gem Grabber of the team and only this player should Grab Gem. This player shouldn’t play aggressively. Focus on protecting the Gems.
- Right: This player should always focus on the right side of the map only. Helps the middle when needed.
- All players in the team need focus on winning their own side before joining the other side’s battles.
Best Brawlers for Gem Grab
Gem Grab Maps
Click on each map to see more details about it as well as tips to win the game.
Each map has its own design. A Brawler could be a beast in one map but could be useless in the others. Understanding the maps well helps you play the game a lot easier!
Gem Grab Screenshots