Poco is the rarest character in Brawl Stars who pierces his enemies with music notes waves and has excellent healing abilities. However, his attack has a low damage output, but his Super fires a long-ranged music wave that does massive damage in the broader range.
Let’s find out what makes him so rare and how he gets in the brawl stars tier list!
Poco’s Unique Attack: Power Chord
Poco releases a wave of musical notes that significantly spread out as it travels, covering a wide area. With the help of this attack, he can attack multiple enemies at once. However, he cannot attack through the walls.
Poco’s Deadly Super: Encore
Poco’s Super allows him to attack with an enhanced impact, covering a much wider and longer area. With his Super’s help, his attack can travel through all sorts of obstacles, including his enemies and allies. It attacks the enemies and heals his allies along with himself. So it not only damages the opponents but has healing powers too.
- Tuning Fork
The tuning fork gadget lets Poco provide 400 health per second to all the allies standing within 3.33 tiles, even after leaving that range. It lasts for 5 seconds and gives them a total of 2000 health.
- Protective Tunes
With this gadget’s help, Poco can provide a cleanse to all his teammates in a 6 tile radius. Once they are cleansed, they will be protected for one second.
Poco’s Star Powers
- Da Capo!
When Poco attacks his enemies, he can heal his teammates for 700 health simultaneously with this Star Power’s help. However, he cannot heal himself with this Star Power.
- Screeching Solo
This Star Power lets Poco deal 800 damage to all the enemy Brawlers in his range while healing his teammates.
Tips and Tricks for Poco
Here are some pointers that will help you bring Poco to brawl tier list:
- Poco is great at healing his allies, so make sure to have him in your team no matter what game mode you play.
- Since he can attack in a wide range, so utilize his ability by attacking where multiple enemies are standing.
- Don’t forget that his attack has a low-damage output, so don’t rely solely on this to defeat your enemies. Don’t use him as a frontline attacker; instead, use him for adequate support.
- If you are playing Solo Showdown, utilize his Screeching Solo Star Power to compensate for the lack of teammates.
- Don’t just heal yourself when using his super; try to attack in a direction where his opponents are also in range. In this way, you can take maximum benefit of his abilities.
- Keep his Super charged at all times because that is the only way he can defeat his enemies.
Make sure to use all these strategies while playing Poco to get him to the top of the Brawl Stars tier list! Or click here to find out where he stands on the Brawl tier list!