Best Brawlers for Robo Rumble Guide – Brawler
Here is your complete and updated Robo Rumble guide that will help you understand the event and know who are the best brawlers for Robo Rumble – Brawler Guide
Robo Rumble is a survival mode where 3 players need to fight off hordes of robots appearing from the Robo Factory in order to survive as long as they can. This event is pretty challenging, as you might be overrun if you’re not careful enough.
The main objective of this event is to protect the Safe and survive for a longer time. Here is a complete Rumble guide that will help you understand the event and know who the best brawlers for Robo Rumble are!
Basic Rules of Robo Rumble
- Following are the Robo Rumble event rules that can help you understand how the event works.
- By entering the event, the first wave of robots starts immediately. Each normal wave lasts for 12 seconds, and after that, another wave begins automatically.
- There is a Boss Wave included in the waves, in which a Boss Robot will be shown up, and you will have to take it down. The 5th, 7th, 14th, and 21st is a boss wave that will last for 24 seconds.
- If the robots are not destroyed, they will become more powerful, and it would be difficult for you to destroy them as time passes. So, you will have to destroy each robot as early as possible to stay longer in the game.
- If a robot stays for more than 40 seconds in the game, it will move towards the safe, and it would be difficult for you to prevent it from the safe. So, the game will become difficult, and there will be a huge chance of loss.
- After 25 seconds of robots’ spawn, they will start to get stronger and gain extra movement speed and make it difficult for you to play.
- The safe HP (Health Point) level in the Robo Rumble is 45,000 health points.
- The Robo Rumble event is an unranked mod of the game. So, there will be no trophies or ranking improvement.
- It takes tokens to play this mod, so you wouldn’t be able to play it if you don’t have any tokens.
- This is a team-playing event mod in the game, so you can play beside your friends or family members. If you don’t have anyone that can play with you in this event, the game will automatically connect you with some random players.
- The maximum time of the Robo Rumble event is 13 minutes 14 seconds. After that, the event ends automatically.
- If you have successfully protected the safe for at least 6 minutes 15 seconds, you will be able to receive the full rewards. But, if you can’t survive full-time in the game, there is no need to worry because you can still earn rewards.
The rewards are given according to the survival time or the time you have successfully protected the safe.
- If you have protected the safe for <2 minutes and 26 seconds, you’ll receive 12 Tokens.
- Receive 12-24 tokens if you protected the safe successfully for 6 minutes
- And if you have protected the safe for >6 minutes, you will receive a maximum of 32 tokens.
Types of Robots in Robo Rumble
There are a total of 4 types of robots that will counter you while playing the Robo Rumble game event. Let’s discuss them in detail to know everything about them.
Sniper Robot is one of the most dangerous Robo Rumble robots that you will encounter. The biggest strength of a Sniper Robot is its ability to inflict lots of damage. This robot can attack and deal extensive damage that can nearly kill you, so be careful from their attacks.
But, these robots have low HP (health points) and are very slow in attacking. This means that they can be easily killed if you properly attack them, and in return, they wouldn’t be able to attack you quickly.
Sniper Robots have a movement speed of 750, an attack range of 9 tiles, and 1.4 seconds with fast-moving bullets.
Melee Robot is also considered dangerous because of its fast attacking speed. They could be dangerous if they surround you. The biggest strength of these robots is their huge HP (health points); they can withstand your powerful attacks easily. So, be careful and try to stay away from their range of attack.
But, these robots have low damage capability, which means their attacks wouldn’t provide you huge damage, but they are still dangerous with fast attacking speed.
Melee Robots have a speed of 600, attack range of 1.67 tiles, and attack speed of 0.4 seconds. Their attack range can be boosted by +2 points if they are furious. So, be careful.
Mini Robots are also dangerous when they are nearby. They have medium HP (Health Points) and low damage capability. This means you can easily kill them, and they wouldn’t be able to deal you huge damage.
But, they have a swift movement speed equal to 900, attack range equal to 1.67 tiles, and attack speed equal to 0.6 seconds.
The boss robots are big robots and are very powerful and dangerous for you. They can deal huge damage, eventually killing you in the game. Their biggest strength is their Attack Range which is equal to 13.33 tiles, and it can be boosted by +10 if they get furious. So, be careful and whenever they appear, try to attack them from a distance.
But they have slow movement and attack speed compared to the other robots mentioned above. The boss robots can deal severe damage equal to 900 points if you are in their attack range.
They would get stronger if you didn’t kill them within 24 seconds of their appearance. So, be careful and try to kill them before they get more dangerous.
What is the best combo for Robo Rumble?
There are plenty of best brawlers for Robo Rumble.
First, Pam and 8-Bit are the best brawlers to choose from. They have the lowest arena damage potential and are great for getting into the top half of the leaderboard. Pam’s Mama’s Hug is a good Star Power for this because it allows for self-defense against most opponents.
If Jessie is available, it’s a good second choice since she has any brawler’s highest arena damage potential. Shocky is a good Star Power to use with her because it causes her to deal more area damage, which helps players hit more targets with their auto-attacks.
Frank, Primo, Bull, Rosa, and Darryl are also viable options because they have high health and deal with decent DPS. Max and Colt are also solid choices because they can activate their Super quickly in each wave. Rico is also helpful since his Super is activated at random points during each wave. If using any of these brawlers or Star Powers, it’s best to get into the top half of the leaderboard by round 15 or 20 in order to maximize your score and finish strong.
How do you beat Insane Robo Rumble?
You can easily beat insane Robo Ruble. I recommend picking a good variety of characters. A low-health brawler like Colt will do lots of damage, as will a regular-health brawler like 8-Bit. And I highly recommend adding a big-health brawler like Pam if you can handle it. Avoid close ranges with the bots because they can out-damage and out-heal you there.
Hopefully, this has helped you decide who is the best brawler for your next Robo Rumble, or what you should be doing to win a Robo Rumble that you didn’t qualify for.
I hope you enjoy reading and learning from this Robo Rumble Guide, and it also helps you know more about Brawl Stars game modes.