Emz Brawl Stars, the hair-spraying fashionista diva is on the loose again! This time we are looking at all the ways in which we can use Emz to our advantage and see how she stacks up to other Brawl Stars characters. Let’s look at all her attacks, powers, and gadgets, then discuss the best strategies and tips to use Emz in the best possible way!
Her Incredible Powers
Main Attack: Her main attack, spray them in the face! It works like a charm and pierces multiple enemies while dealing quite a lot of damage.
Super: Her Super, the caustic charisma, is a cloud of toxicity she forms around herself and slows every enemy brawler down who comes close to her while also deals a bit of damage.
Bad karma, well you’ll get some if you don’t learn the lesson. The enemies who remain in Emz’s cloud of toxicity sustain 25% damage with her star power! Her second-star power hypes her up and helps her regain her health.
Isn’t she blessed? She gets a gadget that’s called friendzoner! I need one to keep unwanted enemies at bay! With this powerful gadget, Emz generates a wave that pushes all her enemies away from her and deals 500 damage. WOW!
Best Strategies for Emz!
Equipped with some amazing powers and gadgets, Emz can be a really powerful and deadly foe for her opponents. To use her efficiently in Brawl Stars and destroy other Brawl Stars Characters, the best tactics and strategies for Emz are:
- You can use Emz’s Super to damage enemies through walls. Emz’s Super can penetrate walls without her sustaining any damage.
- Emz is a mid to long-ranged brawler, so keep using her against long-ranged brawlers and avoid getting too close to short-ranged brawlers.
- Her Super slows enemies down, try operating her Super when an enemy is close to the edge of her Super, you activate it, her Super slows them down and you can easily defeat the slowed enemy brawler.
- In Bounty or Gem Grab, you can use Emz to chase down enemies with low HP and slow them down with your super and win the game!
- In Brawl ball, you can use her gadget to knock the brawlers in the opposing team down and steal the ball to get to your goal.
- Her toxic slowing Super is also very effective when you need to slow down high movement short-ranged brawlers from attacking you like Mortis.
- More space is better when using Emz, so use Emz while playing in maps like skull creek and massive attack, this way her Super will have much space to spread and she can control the battlefield!
- Her reload timing is quite fast compared to other Brawl Stars characters, giving her the advantage of firing back to back before the lingering effects of her previous shot disappear.
So, what are you waiting for? Unlock this common fashionista zombie brawler by collecting 8000 trophies in trophy road and show the enemy Brawl Stars characters, what you’re made of!