Our fashionista hair-spraying common zombie Brawler Emz Brawl Stars is here to take the show on the road and show her enemies what she’s made of!
- To render her enemies useless, Emz’s primary attack consists of hair-spraying her enemies in the face! Her hair spray pierces her enemies and cause a moderate amount of damage and lingers at the end of its range, injuring enemies every half second.
- Her killer super “Caustic Charisma” is a cloud of toxicity that she forms around herself and attracts all the enemies. When the enemies enter the radius of her cloud of toxicity, it deals a very low tick damage per second to her enemies, but the longer they linger, the more damaged they get.
- Her Star Power is named “bad Karma”, and who’s immune to a little bit of bad karma, right? When her Super disappears, and Emz hits an enemy with her Star Power, she deals more than 25% damage making her attack more deadly.
Every girl gets to friendzone people, and our hair-stylist zombie Brawler Emz’s got a gadget called “Friendzoner”, made to keep her enemies at bay and teach them a lesson for getting too close. Using her gadget, Emz produces a wave that drives all her enemies in a radius of 2.67 tiles away from her and deals 500 damage, rendering her enemies destroyed.
Strengths of Emz
Our dapper Brawler has some significant strengths because of her powers which include:
- Her Super can keep all close-ranged Brawl Stars Characters away because the cloud of toxicity can damage them.
- Her cloud can damage multiple enemies at once, making her Super dangerous for enemies in a group.
- If used properly, her recurring damage is really good.
- Her increased damage via her Star Power is also one of her strengths because it deals a lot of damage to multiple enemies.
Weaknesses of Emz
Even though Emz’s strengths are greater, she still has a few weaknesses:
- She’s not very good when it comes to one-on-one battles with close-ranged Brawl Stars Characters.
- Her reloading rate and health are medium-levelled, so taking care of her range and health are essential while using her.
How Good Is Emz?
Emz is an exceptional Brawler who can easily keep her enemies away and drives them crazy from a distance by destroying them with her powers!
- Scaring Enemies with Guerilla Tactics
Her primary attack has the ability to linger, so she can perform guerilla tactics, where she sprays her hair spray and runs for cover successively.
- Damaging Enemies Without Notice
Emz’s Super can penetrate walls, so Emz can damage her enemies behind walls without them being able to cause any damage to her.
- Simultaneously Firing Her Attack
Her primary attack is fast enough to reload before the previous shot’s lingering effects can disappear, so Emz can simultaneously cause damage to her enemies.
- In Game Modes
- Emz is a handy control Brawler when it comes to Brawl Ball, Gem Grab and Hot Zone. Using her Super, you can keep the opposing enemy team at bay while collecting gems or slow down the enemies in Brawl Ball. You can also cover an entire area in Hot Zone with her Super to keep enemies away.
- You can also chase down or slow down enemies in Bounty game mode and Gem Grab game mode.
Now unlock Emz after collecting 8000 trophies in the trophy road and use her as your stylish and deadly Brawler!