Jessie is a fighter Brawl Star character in the Brawl Star tier list. She can be unlocked after earning 500 trophies. She fires the shock orbs that bounce between her Super deploys and a tiny tower that does a minor but continuous amount of damage.
The Main Attack of Jessie is a ‘Shock Rifle’ that fires off the energy orb. After getting the target, the orb bounces back at the new or next target in her range, beating up to 3 enemies. The Second Attack of Jessie let her deploys a gun turret that repeatedly shoot at the enemies. The gun turret is 100% made up of the recycled materials.
In this small guide, you will get to know about the tips, strategies and matchups of Jessie.
Strategies of Jessie
While playing with Jessie, you will see that she is a core Brawl Star character, especially in Gem Grab’s mode. She hits multiple targets, deals with the solid damage and throws a defense turret that will effectively include the player to your team temporarily. When using her Shock Rifle, you can clump the multiple enemies together. The strategy of a Shock Rifle is to hit one enemy and then hit the other enemies.
Tips for Using the Jessie
- If you are a beginner, you need to spam her attack at the start because enemies always stay closed during the initial few seconds of the match.
- Remember to put the Jessie in the high traffic areas to disturb the enemy as much as possible.
- There is no need to hesitate to throw the Super over the walls when your teams want to take the control.
- The Super (Scrappy) of Jessie is easier to dodge. So always place it next to the targets when there is low HP.
- If you place the Scrappy in the bushes, this way you can make the enemies off-guard
- Jessie is moderate in solo kill mode. Just put the Super on one side and target the enemy on the other side.
- Practice using her Basic attack quickly, especially when the enemies are close.
- Throwers: They can be very hard to deal with as Jessie, and they are somewhat matching in terms of the main firepower. Thrower’s ability to throw over walls help them abolish your turret.
- Mirror Match: This match is totally based on who can forecast the movement better. It is critical to take accountability in the game for the slow speed due to Jessie’s shock orbs.
- Tanks: Tanks will make the quick work when they get up close. Jessie’s turret is best for keeping them controlled and harassing them.
- Damage: Many damaged character can surpass you in most situations. But, your attack does a high amount of damage and is difficult to dodge when it bounces off the other players.
- Builders: Your building rival (Penny) is hard to take care of due to her cannon which can abolish your turret while her attack splashing onto you.
Whether you are playing the match of Leon vs Jessie or Piper Vs Jessie, to win against the matchups is to practice. Also, before playing, it is advisable to gain the tips and tricks from the Pro players or read the above to play effectively with Jessie.
JESSIE’S NEW GADGET AND BEST BUILD!
Submit Your Article to Brawl Stars UP!