Who knew that something as pleasant as a guitar could generate lethal sound waves? Poco fires damaging musical notes at his enemies that pierce right through them!
Who is Poco?
Poco is a rare Brawl Stars characters who deals low damage output but has moderately high health. He uses his guitarrón for his main attack to send deathly sound waves to his enemy, which spreads in a wide range. His Super enhances the main attack and sends an even larger sound wave while simultaneously healing him and his teammates.
Poco Brawl Stars have two gadgets and two Star Powers; all of them are great for healing himself and his allies. If you have unlocked Poco, then you must get your hands on his gadgets and Star Powers. In this article, I have outlined the essential tips for playing Poco or how to counter him if he is on your opposite team
Some of the Best Tips to use Poco Brawl Stars
- Being a support Brawl Stars characters, Poco is great at supporting his allies by using his healing abilities with Da Capo! Star Power and Tuning Fork Gadget.
- Since Poco’s attack doesn’t deal high damage, it would be wise not to use him as a front-line attacker. He would perform much better at the back as his attacks are widespread, and he can hit multiple foes at once.
- This widespread helps Poco in other ways, too, like charging his Super really fast and allowing him to sweep the bushes, so make sure you do that.
- Always fire Poco’s Super in the direction of his allies to heal them, or your Super will be useful to you only, and you will end up wasting its full potential.
- Use Poco’s attack wisely to kill the most enemies and make it at the top of the Brawl Stars Tier List.
- Poco can attack quickly, allowing him to attack an enemy multiple times while charging his Super simultaneously before retreating to reload. Or he can also heal his teammate if he has his Da Capo! Star Power.
How to Counter Poco
- While attacking Poco, make sure to fall back to stay out of his range. If you maintain your distance, Poco cannot do anything against you unless he tries to get up close to you and is willing to take some damage in the process.
- Pay attention to when and how Poco is charging his Super because he is most vulnerable and has low deal damage right before he charges his Super and uses it
- Right before Poco charges his Super or gets healed using it is when he is most vulnerable and deals low damage, so if you want to attack him, pay attention to these two moments and try to burst him down.
- Poco’s attack has a really low impact on tanky brawlers, so if you have tanky brawlers on your team, don’t worry about them.
Now that you know all the insights on Poco, you can use him efficiently and create strategies to counter him. If you know any other tips and tricks, do let us know!