We, as players, know how irritating it is when the game starts lagging! We keep asking, why is Brawl Stars so laggy? Is Brawl Stars PC version better? Let’s start with understanding the problem and then find solutions!
Why is Brawl Stars so Laggy?
Like all the other apps, it starts to hang and lag when there is more traffic than usual. Brawl Stars became increasingly famous in the last year, as more and more people joined this exciting game.
So, when the server faced such a heavy load all of a sudden, it started to get Laggy. However, this issue gets resolved quickly from the creators’ side. However, there are a couple more reasons you could be facing lag more than other players. These include:
- When you download the Brawl Stars PC version, your computer might not be able to carry the heavy load, which is why your game is lagging.
- Another reason for why is Brawl Stars so Laggy could be that your Wi-Fi or data connection is slow.
- People from all over the world compete in the games when they play Brawl Stars PC, but there are servers for every region of the world. However, when people connect with each other’s servers to compete with people sitting on the opposite side of the world, which is also when Brawl Stars starts to lag because two servers are interconnecting.
So, what could be the solution to this lagging problem?
Fixing Laggy Brawl Stars
Here are a few things you can try when you start asking the question: why is Brawl Stars so Laggy?
- If you’re playing the Brawl Stars PC version and connected to the Wi-Fi or mobile data, make sure that your connection is stable and secure. It mostly starts lagging when the Wi-Fi is connected to more than one device, and there’s more heavy usage in the system.
- If your router is away from you, then ensure that you sit near it for a flawless Brawl Stars experience.
- When people play the Brawl Stars PC version using their 4G mobile data connection, they experience a much more seamless experience as the mobile data is not connected to any other device and remains solely yours.
- Another solution would be to check your PC’s storage and check if it’s taking more space than necessary and you’re going short of storage, making Brawl Stars Laggy. If this is the problem, then you might want to get rid of the extra things on your computer or enjoy the Brawl Stars PC version on some other device.
What are your opinions on the Brawl Stars lagging problem? Do you have any other solution that we can try? Let us know in the comment section below!
GET YOUR GAMEPLAY FEATURED!