Brawl Stars is a real-time multiplayer game where 2 teams of 3 characters have to battle in a setting full of obstacles and interact with the various elements. The objective of the Brawl Stars is to teach the rivalry team a lesson.
Over time, Supercell, the maker of Brawl Stars, has announced updates in the game. They have introduced the balance events, fixed bugs along with new brawlers and features.
Here are some of the latest updates of Brawl Stars that you’ll be going to see in 2021:
The new chromatic brawler is predicted to be available on 6th July. Talking about the main functions, this Brawl Stars character attacks horizontally after hitting the opponent brawler. The super ability of this character is that it can upgrade the surge by using the super. There are 3 upgrades in this Brawl Stars character. The first upgrade will be movement speed, the second upgrade will be the main attack range, and the third upgrade will be splitting of main attract projectile into six projectile on enemy hit. This character gadget is teleporting a short distance.
The Season 2 of Brawl Pass
This season of Brawl Stars will be starting from the 6th of July and will last 10 weeks. There will be super ranger brock and mecha paladin surge in the brawl pass. In this brawl pass players, the chromatic names are available. The brawl pass rewards can now be gathered in any order.
CHECK OUT: BRAWL STARS APRIL UPDATE
New Gadget Release
The latest gadgets of different characters will be released during the next 10 weeks once.
- Penny: Fire shots of a barrage at penny’s location
- Crow: All poisoned enemies are slowed.
- BO: Explode Mines Instantly
- Piper: Seeking bullet is the next basic attack
- Mortis: Faster speed Reload for a while
- Jessie: Supercharge turret to shoot fast
- Shelly: The basic next attack has a more extended range and narrower cone
- EI Primo: At closest enemy summon a small meteor
- Dynamike: The next basic attack stuns
More New Features?
- A new environment which is Star force
- The revelation of the CHROMATIC new brawler name Colonel Ruffs
- Free mega box introduced on the 12th February
- The new seasonal skins for spike, bull and Colette
- The 2019 lunar brawl skins returns for the last time
This year seems to be full of recent updates from the game Brawl Stars. However, gamers are expecting more fast features and brawlers this time. It would be best if the company remove brawlers, which are slow and might be outdated. Or up-gradation can be a great option to bring back life to the old characters.
For more info, keep in touch with our informational blogs about Brawl Stars!
- 2021 Brawl Stars Tier List
- Brawl Stars Brawlers List
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guides, Maps and Strategies
- Brawl Stars Tier List and Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into Pro!
- Can Brawl Stars Be Played On PC?