The huge Brawl Stars update for July are here!
Along with the new Brawler, Piper, we are going to get some great new features in this Brawl Stars update.
Let’s take a look!
Brawl Stars Update: July
New Brawler – Piper
New girl in town!
With the insane attack range and damage, Piper is going to be one of the most powerful supports in Brawl Stars!
Take a look at this page to read more about Piper!
- New Skin for El Primo: El Rey!
- New Showdown Map: Feast of Famine
- New exclusive player profile icons: Available once players reached certain levels.
- Brock now Reloads 8% faster
- In regular matchmaking, players from the same Band cannot join the same match.
- In high-trophy Showdown games, player names will get hidden.
- Maximum amount of Gems in Smash & Grab = 29.
Visual and Audio Changes
- Better visual ballistic curve for some projectiles.
- New Brawl Box animations.
- Heist: Safe HP is blue for the defending team.
- Bull’s voice added.
- New level/rank up effects.
- New Healing sound effects.
- New Music variations.
- New “Player Defeated” UI
- Reduced Virtual Joystick size.
- Better textures for Nita, El Primo and Brock.
- Better attack effects for El Primo and Poco.
Brawl Stars Update – Some bugs fixed
- Plenty of UI fixes.
- Nita’s Bear now can trigger Bo’s Mines.
- Barley’s primary attack now destroys bones/vases.
- And some more minor fixes.
What do you think about this update guys? Don’t hesitate to show your thoughts!