Batter up for Bibi Brawl Stars! Bibi’s got a sweet swing that can knock back enemies when her Home Run bar is charged. Her Super is a bouncing ball of gum that deals damage. We’ll get to know more about Bibi in this Brawl Stars Characters Guide!
BRAWL STARS CHARACTERS GUIDE: BiBi – The Batter Brawler!
|Type: Funnel Shaped Bat|| Rarity:
| Attack Range:
| Attack Reload:
| Super Range:
Star Power: Home Run
Bibi’s movement speed is increased by 12% when her Home Run bar is fully charged.
When Bibi’s Homerun bar is fully charged, she shields herself from all damage by 30%.
ATTACK: Three Strikes
Bibi swings with her baseball bat, hitting enemies in a wide arc. This attack, much like Frank’s, takes time to wind up. However, unlike Frank, she can move while doing so. In addition, if Bibi’s ammo meter is full, her Home Run bar will begin to charge. Her Home Run bar takes 2 seconds to charge up, and when fully charged, will make Bibi’s next attack able to knock back enemies. However, it will do the same amount of damage as her main attack.
She won’t be able to hit enemies when they are directly in front of her, as her bat’s radius is slightly curved as you can see above.
BRAWL STARS CHARACTERS GUIDE: BiBi OLYMPICS
Bibi Brawl Stars Characters
THE RANGE TEST
For her regular attack, she has a range of 3.3 tiles, which makes her the third shortest ranged brawler in the game. Its just 0.3 tiles lower than Rosa’s. But her super on the flipside has a range of 40 tiles!
THE RACE TEST
Without her star power, she has a speed of 2.57 tiles which makes her the 11th fastest brawlers. But her star power makes her 3.07 tiles per second.
THE SURVIVAL TEST
She could stay for 15.3 seconds with the sniper bots
THE ATTACK TEST
She is ranked 15th place between carl and barley.
THE RELOAD TEST
It takes 1.55 seconds for her to reload her ammo which is the third-fastest reload speed in the game.
THE SUPER TEST
She could deal 11200 damage when the robot is kept in the right position near the two walls. Which places in the third place.
THE CHARGE TEST
It takes her 3 shots to charge your super and approx 2.73 seconds.
THE BOSS TEST
She comes in 2nd place just after Rico and kills the bot in 22.2 seconds
THE SWARM TEST
She can clear out the robots in 4.2 seconds and ties her in 4th place.
THE DIVE TEST
She can deal with 4620 damage to the turret, which places her in 21st place.
Bibi’s Super: SpitBall
Bibi sends out a large, long-ranged bubble. This bubble is able to pierce through enemies and bounce off of walls. However, the bubble will pop and disappear after 5 seconds. You can also have multiple bubbles at the same time. Bibi’s Super is able to bounce off the other wall edge and hit an IKE turret twice in Siege without being in the range of the IKE’s devastating missiles. With her Super, she is able to kill off low health brawlers, safes in Heist, and IKE turret in Siege from a very large distance.
Using her Super right after starting the swing to knock back an enemy brawler can result in the bubble hitting them twice, usually securing a kill against low to medium health brawlers
BRAWL STARS CHARACTERS GUIDE: USING SPITBALL
Star Power: Home Run
When Bibi’s ammo meter is full and her Home Run bar is fully charged, her movement speed is increased from 770 points to 862 points. However, Bibi will move at normal speed again after using her home run swing. This is especially good in brawl ball and also you can easily dodge shots from snipes or get into the enemy’s side.
Star Power: Batting Stance
When Bibi’s Home Run bar is full, she gains a shield that reduces all damage she takes by 30%. This shield will stay active until you attack, in which case the Homerun bar would no longer be active. She can literally over to any brawler without hesitating because of that shield, which makes you a very good control brawler as the opponent will be knocked back.
Bibi Brawl Stars Characters
Best Tips for Bibi
- Always use her on 3v3 games modes where she can shine
- Don’t allow enemies to get very close as her radius is shorter than you think
- She has high Damage per second, so don’t hesitate to attack tanks
- Don’t charge your homerun unless you want to, because it will only knockback and send the enemy out of your range, not allowing to kill them. This is only applicable in a showdown where killing counts.
- Try to hit multiple enemies with your super. Some times it may hit people who are out of visibility!
- She could four-shot almost any brawler, even tanks.
- She has a decent HP, so try to juke as many shots as possible.
- To avoid helping a target escape due to being knocked back when her Home Run bar is charged, Bibi can hit them into a nearby wall and then go up to them and kill them.
- You can deliberately get rid of your knockback from a charged Home Run bar by swinging Bibi’s bat prematurely if your next move is to only attack enemies that you don’t want to knockback.
- Using her Super right after starting the swing to knock back an enemy brawler can result in the bubble hitting them twice, usually securing a kill against low to medium health brawlers.
- When fighting another Bibi, you can start your attack before you get in range, and because Bibi’s shot takes a little to go off, you can knock back or hit the enemy Bibi before their swing goes off. The same mechanic can be applied when fighting other brawlers. It takes a bit of practice to learn the correct timing, but using this trick will increase your skill and ability with Bibi greatly.
- She is especially good against heavyweights, she kills them with four, but they need to be careful because the harassment they are able to go in your direction and kill you, so you should keep your distance
- Using super you can run away from enemies or knock down the attack Colt, Rico, as well as many super soldiers.
- It is good to browbone if to repel the enemies, then they will not be able to catch the ball, and also so you can pick up the ball in the box it excellent protection, as the enemies are coming crowd, and she splashy, but if it won’t stop them, then certainly a good delay
Bibi Brawl Stars Characters
BEST GAME MODES FOR BIBI BRAWL STARS
She’s a pretty good showdown brawler and really good with her shield star power. She can easily escape from tanks if they secretly ambush you, but don’t miss your shot as when the brawler is near you a part of the batting stance radius does not affect the enemy, which means that don’t allow the opponent to get right on top of you, then you are pretty much dead. Bibi’s Star Power is useful for getting around the map. With the extra move speed, she will be able to get around faster, positioning herself in choke points waiting to ambush unsuspecting enemies that get too close! You can increase the effectiveness of her Home Run’s knockback mechanic in Events with Modifiers active. For instance, Bibi can push targets towards the destination of meteors or away from healing mushrooms and energy drinks
She is only good at bushy maps like minecraft madness, shabby shells etcetera. This is because she can easily deal with medium health brawlers very easily with her fast reload and high damage output. She can also push back tank brawlers away from collecting gems. If you could sneak into the enemies’ side, you can use your push back ability to send the enemies to your side for your teammates to finish them. Your spitball can multiple times in gem grab because people often group in the center collecting gems. Bibi’s Home Run Bar is very useful for pushing back and fending off enemies. Use it to push back enemies from the central mine area, or fend off enemies rushing at your gem carrier.
She’s one of the best brawlers in Brawl ball, especially because of her knockback ability. he can easily knock back anyone who is approaching with the ball to make a goal. She is used as a defensive brawler, more likely to knockback tanks who treat to your teammates. And with her star power, homerun ability, she can run insanely fast with the ball and also her shield star power can shield her by 30%.
With a fully charged Home Run Bar, you can use Bibi’s normal attacks to break up enemy formations and clear a path to the goal. Alternatively, you can use it to push back attackers and buy your team more time. With Star Power, having a fully charged Home Run Bar will allow you to move very fast! Use this trait to outrun defending Brawlers as you look for an opening to the goal
She is not that great in heist because of her very slow reload speed and low damaging waves. But she can be deadly when combined with other tanks and hide them with her sandstorm and heal them with her star power. Overall she is pretty bad in the mode as she can’t do anything offensively or defensively and also because of so many tank brawlers in the mode, shes gonna struggle hard. Since Bibi’s Super can bounce off walls, she will be able to hit the safe multiple times if done correctly in a tight, enclosed space!
She’s just absolute trash in bounty but is still decent in some bushy maps. There are so many snipers her but she can viable with her both star powers either by shielding from snipers or easily dodging from the snipers. She can be good at canal grande especially. But overall she a bad choice. Bibi’s Home Run Bar will be able to knock back teammates. If done correctly, she may be able to use her attacks to separate enemies away from their team and leave them as easy pickings
One of the best brawlers for siege solely because of her knockback mechanic. She can knockback anyone who’s trying to collect the bolts with her star power, she can run fast and charge into the center of the map and collect all the bolts. She does not need to kill anyone; She can be really good against the robot and push it back very far protecting your IKE turret. Bibi can use her normal attacks to push back advancing enemies as long as her Home Run Bar is fully charged. Use this to buy some time in when enemies enter your base!