Robo Rumble Game Mode
Three Players vs Robo Bandits
Defend the safe from greedy Robo Bandits! The longer you defend, the better you reward!
Robots will be coming for the safe from all sides and in ever-increasing numbers. Do your best to defend as long as you can!
- The Robo Rumble map is very large, has similar size to the Showdown map. The Safe is placed at the center of the map.
- There are 4 types of Robots in the Robo Rumble game mode:
- Melee Robot: High HP, short range, high attacking speed, slow movement speed.
- Ranged Robot: Moderate HP, long attack range, slow attacking speed and moderate movement speed.
- Mini Robot: Low HP, medium attacking speed, short attack range and very fast movement speed.
- Boss Robot: Super high HP, damage, short attack range, can shoot rockets. It spawns on wave #7, #14 and #21.
- After the wave #21, there will be no Boss Robot spawning, only normal Robots. It can spawn anywhere on the map.
- Once the Boss Robot spawned, all of the robots spawning after him will get HP and damage increased.
- After the third Boss Robot, the Melee Robots can charge.
- If you cannot destroy the Robots after 90 seconds, they will become enraged with extra movement speed.
BrawlStarsUP Gameplay Roundup x
Best Brawlers for Robo Rumble
Best Tips for Robo Rumble:
- Take a look at the top 5 Brawlers for Robo Rumble and focus on leveling up your favorite brawler as quickly as possible because leveling Brawlers up makes a huge difference in DPS that you are going to be able to dish out to the bots.
- Creating a team or playing with your friends or even your Club members rather ran playing with randoms because having an organized team with Brawlers that you know are good in Robo Rumble is going to be much better than risking it.
- Always stay near the Safe because you don’t know where the bots are coming.
- The Robo Boss does spawn every 7 waves. You want to take it out as quickly as you an so it will not be alive when the next waves of bots joining the party. As long as you keep the distance, it’s not hard to take them out.
- You do not want the Robo Boss to fire Rockets at the walls near your Safe because that opens up more access points for the robots to get to your Safe. It’s a good idea to get to the opposite side of the boss where you are safe so that he will not start rocketing the walls near your Safe.
- El Primo and other Brawlers that have sun can actually stop the boss from firing Rockets and that can be incredibly helpful.
- Make sure you use the walls to get close to the long-range bots.
- Do not spam your auto-aim. It is beneficial in a lot of situations to use auto-aim but don’t spam it because if you spam it, you will likely waste shots on bots that are already dead. DPS is the most important thing in Robo Rumble. Every single shot counts.
- You do not always have to fall back to the Safe. If you can lure the bots away from the Safe to prevent it from taking damage.
- 2021 Brawl Stars Tier List
- Brawl Stars Brawlers List
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guides, Maps and Strategies
- Brawl Stars Tier List and Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into Pro!
- Can Brawl Stars Be Played On PC?