The November 2021 Brawl Stars updates is exciting because Club League is coming to Brawl Stars and it is HUGE! We think it’s going to boost the average Brawl Stars players! Plus balance changes on one of the Chromatic Brawl Stars characters, Lola.
Lola proved to be a bit too strong as she was able to trade favorably with a plethora of Brawl Stars characters. So her main attack damage is reduced from 280 to 260. Her base HP is also reduced from 4000 down to 3800. While she is countered pretty well by especially throwers, she’s still a bit too versatile on most maps. Tuning down her numbers a little will allow more brawlers to go toe to toe with her.
Gears are new items unlocked at levels 10 & 11 that add more progression and a new layer of strategy to the game.
There are 5 different types of gears and each of them gives a different passive ability to the Brawler is bound to. Gears get crafted in the Brawler screen and using two new currencies: Gear tokens and Scrap. Both drop from Brawl Boxes and can be acquired in the shops.
Gears can also be upgraded up to level 3. Upgrades increase their effectiveness for each level:
- Speed Gear: Gain 15/20/25% speed when moving in bushes
- Heal Gear: Heal 100/150/200 when standing still
- Damage Gear: Deal 10/15/20% extra damage when you are below 50% health
- Resistance Gear: Reduce by 25/30/35% the efficiency and duration of slow and stun effects
- Shield Gear: Gain a 300/450/600 HP shield. Shield regenerates a 5% every 0,5 seconds when at full health
They can’t be transferred between Brawlers, so once a Gear is crafted, it is bound to the Brawler you picked.
You can still change Gears before a match just like Star Powers and Gadgets.
A player can unlock Clubs when reaching 900 trophies. Club size has been reduced to 30 members max. The game will also have a new onboarding flow to help you find an active club.
▶️ Best gaming headsets, controllers, and accessories for PS4, Xbox, PC & Mac?
Starting November 24 every Club will enter into a weekly Club League competition where eight clubs will compete each other for rewards.
Every week your club is matched up against 7 other clubs which compete on 3 days. On each of these days, members receive 4 Tickets which are used to play Club matches and get Club Trophies, which later on will be converted into rewards!
- The season lasts 1 week
- Competing days are Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
- Each member gets 4 Tickets that will reset at the end of the competing day
- Golden Tickets: 4 additional Tickets can be acquired per member in order to play additional matches.
- Golden Tickets can be purchased using Star Point or Gems
Game modes and matchmaking
- Matchmaking happens based on the Club region
- As a member of a Club, you can choose to play a Standard match (Best of 1) or a Competitive match (Best of 3 – same format as in Power League)
- To play a Standard match you need 1 ticket. To play a Competitive match, 2 tickets.
- Standard matches have one game mode and map available per day
- Competitive matches share the same map pool as Power League
Members of a club get Club Trophies when playing a match. Whether you win or lose, you will gain some trophies for those matches. Obviously, you will get more trophies for your wins but at least getting some Club Trophies for loses means you are rewarded for just playing the game.
You’ll get additional trophies for playing with clubmates as opposed to playing with just randoms. On top of that, you also get one more additional trophy for playing Competitive Power Matches. So as long as you play competitive matches with club mates, you’ll gain 5 trophies even if you lose. Winning with power matches with club mates will give you 9 points. That’s 50% more trophies than playing with Solo matches and with randoms!
At the end of competition day, each member’s club trophies will be reset and clubs will get Club Points depending on how they ranked against each other:
- Rank 1- 100 Club Points
- Rank 2 – 80 Club Points
- Rank 3 – 70 Club Points
- Rank 4 – 50 Club Points
- Rank 5 – 40 Club Points
- Rank 6 – 30 Club Points
- Rank 7 – 20 Club Points
- Rank 8 – 10 Club Points
Season End & Club Ranks
The weekly Season ends every Monday, when all clubs in the League are ranked based on their total amount of Club Points earned throughout the 3 competing days. This ranking determines if a Club gets promoted or demoted as well as the number of rewards! Club Ranks are the same as in Power League, with all clubs starting at Bronze I at the launch of the feature.
Each member gets Club Coins at the end of the weekly Season based on:
- The division their Club played in
- The Weekly Rank
- The personal level of activity
The amount of club coins you get depends on how many matches you played for your club. Each member gets 12 free tickets per week and if you used all 12 of your tickets, you get 100% of the rewards. However if you use only half of your tickets you’ll only get half the rewards and if you did not compete at all you’ll not get any club coins. It just means that your activity does not only hurt or help your club, it’s going to affect you too!
Club Coins can be used in the Club Shop to get:
- Exclusive Skins
- Wild card Power Points (to use on any Brawler)
- Gear Tokens
- Chicken Rico
- Moldy Mike
- Potato Squeak
GET YOUR GAMEPLAY FEATURED!