Playing Robo Rumble is quite a feat for many Brawlers, especially defeating the boss robot. Which Brawler should be the best against these annoyingly dangerous robots?
This is the ultimate Robo Rumble Guide, where we tell you all about the best Brawler to play against these infuriating robots.
The Best Brawler to Play in Robo Rumble
The top player that is a force to be reckoned with against all the robots in Robo Rumble is Nita Brawl Stars! She’s a common Brawler who is famous for using her Super, the Baby Bear. When we define Brawl, it means to fight, then how come Nita got the title of being the best Brawler in the Robo Rumble.
When it comes to Robo Rumble, you have to fight off countless waves of robots and simultaneously keep the Safe, that is located at the middle of the battlefield, out of the robot’s line of sight and attack.
Strategies for Nita to Use
Nita can use all her powers against those irritating robots and have the ball in her court in each battle.
- As she deals moderate damage to her enemies, she can use her primary attack, Rupture, and create a shockwave that hits multiple enemy robots at once and deal a good amount of damage to them.
- Her Super, the summoned Baby Bear, is quite helpful; she uses her melee attack against the robots and deals quite a lot of damage.
- Her Super can also play a role in keeping the Safe hidden from robots. While her bear fights off the robots 12 tiles away from her and she can keep a lookout for the Safe.
- She has some super cool gadgets as well that allow her to freeze her enemies, making it easier for her to defeat her enemies. This gadget is handy when Nita comes face to face with the boss robot.
- She can stun the boss robot using her Super and then attack him using bear and primary attack.
- Her Star Power keeps her on her feet for a long time; whenever her bear deals damage to her enemies, she regains 800 of her health. Similarly, when she deals damage to her opponents, her bear regains 800 of his health.
- Robots come in waves, and her attack is long-ranged. So, attacking grouped enemies is the best strategy for Nita, as she deals a lot of damage to many of her enemies.
- The bear she has can jump over walls, so in Robo Rumble, the walls of the battlefield are very important to keep the robots away from the Safe. We cannot break the walls, so Nita’s Super can jump over walls and damage the robots before they get the chance to damage you or come near the Safe.
We think that this Robo Rumble Guide will be quite helpful to you. You can define Brawl with a great meaning by fighting off enemy robots using the best Brawl Stars character, Nita!