Hello fellow Brawlers! I’m KairosTime, and it is time to talk about Boss Fight!
As someone who’s played Boss fight, I wanted to give the community some inside tips and suggestions to succeeding in Boss Fight so you can maximize your rewards!
In addition, I’ve included a quick n’ dirty Brawl Stars Tier List regarding which Brawlers are the best and worst in this game mode so you don’t have to waste tickets figuring it out yourself.
Brawl Stars Boss Fight Tips
Quick tips for being the Boss:
- You maximize rewards by staying alive the longest. Try to stay back and make your opponents come to you to increase their walking time.
- It’s easier to deal with 1 or 2 Brawlers at once than all 5. Try to pick people off one at a time rather than attacking everyone.
- Spawns like Jessie’s turret and Nita’s bear also get a HUGE buff. This is one reason why Nita is one of the best brawlers as a boss. (She may honestly be the best. She’s insane)
- Healing is HUGELY nerfed for bosses. Characters like Poco and Pam that need their healing in other modes struggle because of this.
Quick tips for taking down the boss:
- You maximize rewards by taking the boss down faster. Try to decrease walk speed by forcing the boss out of the back of the map.
- The time it takes for you to walk back from spawn is MUCH longer than the time it takes for you to go back and heal. Don’t just go in “Guns Ablazin’”! Try to stay alive and attack from a distance.
- Try to surround the Boss so he/she can’t attack all of you at once.
Brawler Tier List for Boss Fight
I wanted to get this to the community as fast as possible, so I’m not going to take the time to write up all of the reasons each Brawler is in their corresponding Tier.
A lot of it makes sense based off the information above, but if you’d like to know my thoughts on each Brawler, please check out my corresponding video guide to Boss Fight here
S Tier – Excellent for being the Boss and playing against the Boss
A Tier – Very Good for being the Boss and playing against the Boss
B Tier – Good for being the Boss and playing against the Boss
C Tier – Fair for being the Boss and playing against the Boss
F Tier – Poor for being the Boss and playing against the Boss
Some final notes for the Boss Fight Mode
From what we could tell with the practice we had in the Dev Build, the cutoff for who wins seems to be at about 2:15.
If you’re the boss, try to last longer than this.
If you’re one of the 5, try to take the boss down before this cutoff.
The minimum reward I ever saw was 8 coins per ticket (we lost at over 4 minutes against the boss), and the maximum I ever saw was 28 (there very well could be a higher maximum).
I don’t have enough data to determine where the minimum and maximum reward times are at, but if I were to make an educated guess based on what I’ve seen, it would be at about 1:15 and 4:15.
Event Tickets EXPIRE after the event is over.
Don’t save any of them for the next event cause they’ll disappear. If you have TONS of tickets and don’t have much time, you can spend up to 20 at a time to maximize your time
Lastly, HAVE FUN!
Playing this Game Mode was THE MOST fun I’ve had playing Brawl Stars EVER!
I couldn’t help but bust up laughing for the first hour of playing it, and I know a lot of the dev build users would say the same. HUGE props to Supercell for adding such a great addition to the game.
Submitted by yeeboi4
Submit Your Article to Brawl Stars UP!