Get access to the Emz, a trophy road brawler who can be unlocked in 8K trophies!
Who is Emz?
Emz is a fantastic and exciting brawler in the Brawl tier list because of her spraying mechanic. She can easily deal with tons of damages with the correct positioning in the game. This brawler has high damage potential with moderate health along with an attack spread and moderate range. She attacks with a hair spray shot that creates more damage if the enemy is in the midst of attack than if the enemy is far or close to Emz.
In this quick guide blog, you will get to know all about the Brawl Star character Emz, so if you are interested, keep on reading!
- With her Super, she can slow down the enemies within her range.
- She can fight off with the different enemies at one time because her attacks have a wide range.
- She can deal with the damages with the span of time with her Super and regular attack.
- She could be an easy target for enemies because she doesn’t have mobility skills.
- Emz has a hard time combating at close range.
The Star Powers of Emz
- Bad karma
Emz, with this Star Power, can damage the enemies that live within the cloud of the toxic hair spray and increases the damage 25% more.
Emz speedily recovers her health 420% per second for each enemy brawler inside the effect Super’s area.
Main Attack of Emz
This brawler attack through the hair spray can handle the numerous enemies at once, dealing with decent, moderate damage. The hairspray dawdles at the ranges end, damaging enemies every half second.
Super of Emz
She uses her Super to damage enemies and slows them down in a radius.
The Caustic Charisma Super of Emz makes a toxicity cloud around herself with a huge radius, dealing with the lower tick damage every second to damage and slowing down enemies within a radius. Her Super can’t be disturbed by the knockbacks and stuns. The mechanics are quite similar to the Spike’s Super, and the radius is quite the same as the Brawler Sandy Super’s; however, the affected area will go with Emz.
Gadget of Emz
Emz makes a wave through her Friendzoner gadget. It pushes enemies within a small radius of 2.67 miles away from her with the capability of dealing the 500 damages to them. Also, the effect can go through the walls.
Strategies of Playing with Emz
- Playing with the Emz is equal to play with the brawler Shelly, as the hit points of both make them the non-squishy brawler.
- You can shoot three times better than almost any brawler, so if you have the Star Power of Emz, be ready to shoot faster.
- While playing with the Emz, make sure you are running back and forth when you are in attack mode. This strategy will ensure that all of the three sprays of the Emz affects the enemy and let your enemy deal with the insane damages.
- This brawler can send out the projectile behind the walls, which makes her quite annoying for the tank brawlers.
- If you maintain a reasonable distance against brawlers like El Primo and Mortis, you may be able to deal with the close-up damages with Emz.
This typical fighter-type character can be playable if you have achieved 8k trophies in the Brawl Stars. However, the movement speed and range are normal with moderate health.
If you are going to play with the Emz brawler, tell us which Star Power you will use?