Do you want to crack the code of winning each and every game? If so, you need the best Brawl Stars tips available because the key is to know your Brawlers very well and utilize their abilities and supers to the fullest!
In this blog, we have the best Brawl Stars tips for you so that you can make the most of these players.
Shelly has shell shock star power that can slow down other Brawlers trying to escape, allowing her and her teammates to catch up and eliminate them effortlessly. She can also interrupt other Brawlers’ Supers by pushing them back if she hits them with her Super during their wind-up.
- Shelly – Best Strategies and Tips
- Shelly 101 – Strategies, Matchups, Tips and More!
- Shelly Vs. All Brawlers (All Best Tips)
Bull does the most damage when he is close to his target, so get in there and defeat your enemy by attacking as close as you can. Don’t forget to take advantage of bushes or thin choke points to ambush your enemy.
- Bull Basic Information, Strategies and Tips
- Complete Guide to Bull: Strategies, Upgrade Priority and Matchups
- New Gadgets – Best Build For Max And Bull
Since Brock has relatively low health, so it’s best to keep him behind other teammates and use his super when the opponents group up, or one of them is hiding behind a wall.
With Piper, try to predict your enemy’s movement when firing. Her shots are narrow, so you will have to aim ahead of your target if they are moving to stop them from escaping the shot.
Poco is an excellent team player, use his star power to attack as many targets at once so that the teammates get time to heal while enemies take damage simultaneously. It will allow your team to live longer while weakening the opponent players.
Carl’s pickaxe bounces off and returns after hitting an obstacle, letting him throw it again faster. So this mechanism can be utilized by pushing enemies near a wall. Carl can quickly do lots of damage with this Power Throw Star Power that will be highly effective in Showdown and Heist.
Take advantage of Nita’s ability to hit multiple enemies from a fair distance when enemies are gathered closely. She can also throw her Super over walls to deal with the enemies hiding behind them.
When Jessie hits a target, her attack will always bounce towards the nearest target that hasn’t already been shot. So you can use this to determine enemy positions no matter where they are on the map.
- Jessie – Stats, Tips and Matchups
- Jessie Guide – Strategies, Tips and Matchups
- Jessie’s New Gadget and Best Build!
Use these Brawl Stars tips to get the most value out of each Brawler and unleash them onto your enemies!
- 2021 Brawl Stars Tier List
- Brawl Stars Brawlers List
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guides, Maps and Strategies
- Brawl Stars Tier List and Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into Pro!
- Can Brawl Stars Be Played On PC?