El Primo is here to punch his enemies into oblivion! This rare Brawler deals serious damage to his opponents and sustains low damage to his health. His attacks are deadly and cause high damage to the enemy team, making him one of the most powerful Brawlers.
His primary attack is called “fists of fury”, which consists of repeatedly punching his enemies four times. His punches are powerful enough to pierce through enemies and walls, making it easier for him to damage multiple enemies at once.
He is also equipped with an amazing super power called “Flying Elbow Drop”, where he lands on a designated place from where he jumps and flying elbows his enemies causing minor damage because his Super is usually used for making space for El Primo Brawl Stars between his enemies.
One of his amazing star power, “El Fuego”, burns his enemies for 1200 health damage for 4 seconds after he uses his Super.
The second star power, “Meteor Rush”, gives him a speed burst where his speed movement increases by 25% for 4 seconds after using his Super.
- Suplex Supplement– El Primo possesses two amazing gadgets to defeat his enemies. The first one is called “Suplex Supplement”, where he throws his enemies over his shoulders or over different walls.
- Asteroid Belt– The other cool and powerful gadget that El Primo has is called “Asteroid Belt”, where he summons a small meteor that causes high damage to his enemies of about 2000! It can also easily break down walls and obstacles.
How to Effectively Use El Primo
You can use these guidelines to use El Primo proficiently and damage the enemy Brawl Stars Characters swiftly and defeat them!
- You should use El Primo against close-ranged Brawlers more effectively because El Primo is a close-ranged Brawler.
- You should also be careful while using El Primo against long-ranged Brawlers because El Primo is a close-ranged Brawler, so countering the long-ranged one would require strategic evasion to get close.
- In Gem Grab, El Primo is a great frontline member. You can take control and protect the Gem Mine.
- You can also use El Primo’s Super to chase down and burst enemies with the most gems.
- In Showdown, El Primo excels in one on one Brawl. He can easily overpower his enemies and take them down with a few punches.
- You can also use El Primo in Brawl Ball by hiding and attacking. You can wait for the enemies and overpower them when they come towards you and defeat them with your normal attack and chase them down with your super if they escape.
- In Heist game mode, you can safely use El Primo’s Super to jump, fly, and land on the enemy.
- You should use El Primo more in individual games than group games because El Primo is better at ambushing enemy Brawl Stars Characters in a one-on-one fight.
So what are you waiting for? Unlock El Primo now and smash enemy Brawlers in your next battle!