Lone Star is one of the new game modes released by the brawl stars team and its been out for quite a while. And this is the best moment to master the strategies for lone star and get the first place all the time.
You should kill enemy brawlers and for every kill the bounty on your head increases, therefore, everyone’s gonna be after you. The brawler with the highest kills or stars wins the match.
HOW TO PLAY LONE STAR BRAWL STARS GAME MODE
Rules are quite simple, kill and don’t get killed. But it’s not as easy as it sounds. You are going to be surrounded by 9 brawlers so even if you can get a kill you might be hunted down by some other brawler when you’re weak. This mode increases the chance of kill stealing especially with long-ranged brawlers where they can snipe the enemies.
- Try to Isolate the enemy brawler whom you think you can kill.
- Hiding in the bushes is a viable strategy in this mode.
- Take the best brawlers for the mode and map
- It does not matter if you get killed at the start, try to charge up your super for the late game.
- Don’t be aggressive if you’re a large bounty.
- Brawlers like Piper can snipe you when your weak, so always use the walls to hide.
- Auto aiming is not gonna work here because you just can’t afford to waste your shots, unlike other game modes.
- Juke and dodge as much shots as possible, that’s the key to victory
- Big bountied brawlers tend to get surrounded
- You have to wait 7 seconds to respawn after you die, it may not sound long, but in a 2 min game, it is quite high.
- Always use brawlers with high burst potential and those which can chase the enemy brawlers.
- Don’t get caught in the middle, EVER!
BEST BRAWLERS FOR THE NEW LONE STAR GAME MODE
Checkout how to use Leon here –Leon Guide
Besides, you can kill steal yourself, try to find a group of brawlers who are fighting one another, and super in the bush to kill both of them.
Her star power can help you easily steal kills!
Ambush in certain maps like Passage is like heaven for Piper.
To master Mortis check out my HOW TO “MORTIS” GUIDE – How to Mortis
All the other which are not mentioned are of F-Tier which means you can’t use them and are the worst brawlers for lone star
Best Star Powers For Lone Star Game Mode
- Leon is just super good with his Smoke trails and cannot be stopped from killing anyone.
- Piper can reload so fast with her Snappy Sniping and sniping the enemies mercilessly
- Bull is not the best but can be better with his Tough Guy power
- Mortis can get close and personal with his coiled snake to dash into squishy troops.
- Darryl does need some protection with his steel hoops where 9 brawlers are around you.
- Frank is also bad for this mode but Sponge can make him last longer.
- Shelly could use any of her star power but shell shock is recommended
- Primo obviously needs a speed boost to escape sniper, so Meteor Rush
- Pam could use some extra health from her Mama’s Hug power.
- Crow is a squishy brawler, so extra toxic definitely comes in handy.
- Colt is outranged by snipers like brock and piper, Magnum special could make up for it
- Nita it is just straight up Hyper bear which could deal insane damage.
- Brock with his Rocket No. Four can now finish off almost all the brawlers
- Rico is too squishy, so Robo Retreat can help him escape from snipers
- Jessie is just super annoying with her Turrent, now make it more annoying with Shocky.
- Poco, Screeching Solo obviously, where his super deals damage.
- Spike could use curveball to attack brawlers hiding behind walla
- Bo, it depends on the map, if it has a lot of bushes, Circling eagle is fine if not go for Snare A Bear
- Dynamike if mastered could jump away from the sniping brawlers with his Dyna-Jump
- Penny can control the whole area with her Balls of Fire power
- Barley’s Medical Use star power can make up for his squishiness
- Tara could use some healing with her Healing Shade
- Rosa can deal insane damage with her gloves during her super with Thorny gloves.
- Gene has some insane burst damage with his Spirit Slap star power
- Bibi as a melee brawler could run faster with her Home Run
- Carl can be super strong with hid Protective Pirouette with 40% shield
- 8-Bit would be great with Extra Life for some crucial moments
- Emz does not have the best star powers but Hype would do good
- Tick is one of the worst for this mode but still use Automa-Tick-Reload
- Bea is just invincible with her Honey Coat but makes sure no one is surrounding you
- Max just runs insanely fast that not even snipers can predict her, so use Super Charged
- Sandy will do excellent with Rude Sands.