Pam, or most of you might know her as Mama J, is a true mother as her healing abilities heals all her teammates- who wouldn’t want her on their team?
Who is Pam?
Before we move on to the tips and tricks, let’s give you a heads-up on who she really is! Pam is an Epic Brawl Stars Characters who can deal damage in a large area, leaving no doubt about her Epicness!
Her high health lets her stay in the game till the very end. With the help of her main attack, she can shoot a burst of scrap metals in a dangerous sweeping pattern hitting as many enemies as she can.
Pam Brawl Stars has a pretty impressive Super called Mama’s Kiss, a healing turret that heals her and her friends standing in the area of effect. Her gadget and Star Power further amplify the healing effect and even let her attack using that healing turret. If you have unlocked Pam, it is best to get your hands on her gadgets and Star Powers!
Tips for Using Pam
- Her attack goes back and forth in a sweeping pattern, so it’s best to get close to the enemy brawlers for maximum impact. However, this attack can become weak and inaccurate if done from a distance, making it hard for her to defeat any enemy without help.
- Try to attack multiple enemies because it can get tricky for Pam to be consistent when shooting a single enemy. If she is dealing with a single enemy, it is necessary to hit the brawler with all the bullets to leave them with very low health.
- Pam’s Super needs to be charged at all times to give her and her team a definite win. So to make the most out of it, charge it as quickly as you can to keep a heal station ready on the field.
- The healing turret can work even behind walls, so you should keep it there to ensure its safety while healing everyone.
- Her Super can be used as an absorbing shield in difficult situations. You can quick-fire it to sacrifice it while increasing the chance of escape. However, don’t try this when you are up against Belle’s shots, Jessie’s bounce orbs, or Penny’s splash damage because they can still damage Pam behind her healing station.
- Another great thing you can do with her main attack is to sweep bushes to encounter the enemies into them; however, she needs support or a heavyweight brawler to do that.
- There are times when you or your teammate needs an instant boost of health to escape from danger or stay in the game; this is when the pulse modulator gadget becomes most useful.
- When you face brawlers hiding behind the walls, and there are no throwers in the enemy team to take out the turret, you can use the Star Power Mama’s squeeze to bring them out and attack.
- Before you play Pam, take a look at the current Brawl Stars Tier List to learn which game mode is best for her and which one is the worst- select accordingly.
I hope that these tips are going to help you a lot with Pam; if you have figured out a new trick about her, don’t forget to tell us in the comments!
Have fun Brawling!