What is the Latest Brawler Drop Rate?
I have been getting a lot of questions from players lately, asking about the Brawler drop rate from the Brawl Boxes.
If you don’t know yet, there is a section in game where you can easily check the detailed information regarding to the drop rate.
Just tap on a Brawl Box in the Shop and then tap on the i information button to see all of the details. However, stop right there! You don’t have to open the game and check it. I already put all of the information here for you.
Brawler Drop Rate (including items):
|Power Points + Coins||94.2%|
|Super Rare Brawler||1.2096%|
Whenever you open a Brawl Box, you get three random draws, each with the reward probabilities mentioned above.
- One Big Box gives you rewards similar to opening 3 Brawl Boxes. However, the Power Points are distributed among fewer Brawlers.
- One Mega Box gives you rewards similar to opening 10 Brawl Boxes. However, the Power Points are distributed among fewer Brawlers.
- In addition, each draw gives you a 25% chance to get Event Tickets, a 9% chance to get Gems and a 3% chance to get a Token Doubler.
- Note that Star Powers are only available for Brawlers that have reached Level 9.
- Once you have unlocked all rewards of a certain type, for example Rare Brawlers, the probability to get all other rewards increases.
Luck in Brawl Stars
In order to make Brawl Box opening experience more fair, there is a luck system affecting the probability of Legendary Brawlers.
With each draw that doesn’t give you a new Brawler, your luck value is increased, and each time you get a new Brawler, your luck value goes down based on the rarity of the Brawler you got.
When luck is high enough, you have a greater chance to get a Legendary Brawler, while a low luck value means that is harder to get a new Legendary Brawler.
Early draws are predetermined to ensure a fair start for everybody.