The huge Brawl Stars July update is finally here guys!. Along with the new Brawler, Piper, we are going to get some great new features.
Let’s take a look!
Brawl Stars July Update
New Brawler – Piper
New girl in town!
With the insane attack range and damage, Piper is going to be one of the most powerful supports in Brawl Stars!
Take a look at this page to read more about Piper!
- New Skin for El Primo: El Rey!
- New Showdown Map: Feast of Famine
- New exclusive player profile icons: Available once players reached certain levels.
- Brock now Reloads 8% faster
- In regular matchmaking, players from the same Band cannot join the same match.
- In high-trophy Showdown games, player names will get hidden.
- Maximum amount of Gems in Smash & Grab = 29.
Visual and Audio Changes
- Better visual ballistic curve for some projectiles.
- New Brawl Box animations.
- Heist: Safe HP is blue for the defending team.
- Bull’s voice added.
- New level/rank up effects.
- New Healing sound effects.
- New Music variations.
- New “Player Defeated” UI
- Reduced Virtual Joystick size.
- Better textures for Nita, El Primo and Brock.
- Better attack effects for El Primo and Poco.
Some bugs fixed
- Plenty of UI fixes.
- Nita’s Bear now can trigger Bo’s Mines.
- Barley’s primary attack now destroys bones/vases.
- And some more minor fixes.
What do you think about this update guys? Don’t hesitate to show your thoughts!