In this guide, I’ll be discussing the best way to unlock new brawlers, upgrade brawlers, and buy from the shop in the quickest and most efficient way possible.
Basic Items in Brawl Stars
Being Efficient and Progressing Faster
Although it’s hard to go wrong, here are some crucial tips to progress in Brawl Stars faster:
- The Best way to spend gems is BRAWL PASS – Don’t spend gems on anything else if you want to boost your progress.
- Don’t forget to log in everyday to at least collect your free reward in the shop and 40
tokens form fresh events.
Big Boxes seem incredible at the beginning of the game, they quickly lose their appeal later.
- Although it seems hard to believe since they are so plentiful at the beginning of the game,
Coins quickly become what prevents you from maxing out. Do not spend Coins on power points, as they are not a good deal. You get enough points from boxes and eventually, you will have much more brawlers to upgrade that you have coins for.
Like all Supercell games, Brawl Stars follows a premium style.
The difference is that the deals in the shop are relatively better than their other games, so spending
An interesting thing about purchases in mobile games: only 5% of players make in-app transactions.
- If you are going to spend money on this game, be patient. There are frequent special offers that offer 2x or 3x value. Special offers are offered at level 5, 15, 25, and 35, and so on.
- Almost all special offers come with gems. Right after making a purchase, many are tempted to go straight for the boxes. Instead, wait for Brawl Pass or discounts for
Before we start, Brawl Pass is about 8.7x value than what 170 gems supposed to be, and this is the best way to spend the gems. However, if you are more interested in other offers:
For these, we need to establish a couple of conversions.
Now, we can calculate the value of certain items in the shop. As a general rule, the best value is Brawl Pass or discounted
- Regular Ticket Offers
- 6 tickets, 10 gems= 1.8 Boxes, 5.5 Gems per box
- 20 tickets, 30 gems= 6 Boxes, 5 Gems per box
- 60 tickets, 80 gems = 18 Boxes, 4 Gems Per Box
- Token Doubler
- 1000 tokens extra= 10 boxes, 5 Gems per box
- Regular Boxes
- Big Box: 10 Gems per Box
- Mega Box: 8 Gems Per Box
Spending carefully will drastically help you progress faster in Brawl Stars. Remember that Brawl Pass is the best value and nothing can beat it. Make sure to look out for discounts and avoid buying boxes. Please leave questions or comments below. Thank You and See you next time!
- 2021 Brawl Stars Tier List
- Brawl Stars Brawlers List
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guides, Maps and Strategies
- Brawl Stars Tier List and Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into Pro!
- Can Brawl Stars Be Played On PC?