Sleepy Sandy, as the name suggests, she is a sleep-deprived brawler with excellent control over sand. Sandy is one of the Legendary Brawlers who can fight with multiple enemies with her unique abilities. The best part of using her in team mode is to summon a sandstorm that will cover her and her allies, making them invisible for 9 seconds.
Attack- Pebble Blast
Sandy attacks her enemies by throwing sand on them. The sand can spread in a cone formation, allowing her to hit multiple enemies with a single attack. Her attacks can do moderate damage by piercing through enemies.
ALSO READ: Sandy Guide – Master The Strategies
Her super ability allows her to throw a star-shaped object that creates a sandstorm in the field, making her and her teammates invisible. However, allied minions like Nita’s bear will not be hidden, and the sandstorm lasts for 9 seconds. Those brawlers who are holding brawl ball will be visible too.
Gadget- Sleep Stimulator
Sandy’s gadget makes her asleep for 2 seconds, and she cannot move or attack during that time. When she wakes up, her health is healed to 100%. The gadget can only be activated when her health is low.
- Rude Sands
Rude sands do 100 damages per second to the enemies that enter in the sandstorm, making it up to 900 damages in the 9 seconds of the sandstorm.
- Healing Winds
Just like the damage, it can cause sandstorm which has incredible healing powers. It can heal Sandy and his teammates for 300 health per second, making it a total of 2700 health in 9 seconds.
Tips and Tricks for Sandy Brawl Stars
While using Sandy as your brawl star, these tips might come in handy:
- Her right side sand is faster than her left side, so this will be good when speed is concerned
- You can use her sandstorm to hide low health teammates, and they will get cover from the enemies and come out healed
- Sandy can attack a wide range with a piercing ability that makes it useful for grouped enemy brawlers
- Her rude sands power can be useful in the maps full of bushes to scout out the enemies hiding in bushes.
- Sandy’s gadget can be used behind a wall or around a corner to be safe from the enemies since she is vulnerable in this state. Or you can use it in the sandstorm as well
- Her super is very helpful in 3v3 game modes, whether it is a Siege or a Heist.
- 2021 Brawl Stars Tier List
- Brawl Stars Brawlers List
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guides, Maps and Strategies
- Brawl Stars Tier List and Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into Pro!
- Can Brawl Stars Be Played On PC?