Leon is a Legendary brawler known for his ability to get invisible from his enemies by using his Super. Leon Brawl Stars has medium health, but he can deal with a high amount of damage on his enemies in close range. Out of all the Brawl Stars characters, Leon has the fastest movement speed that makes him pretty dangerous.
Let’s discuss Leon Brawl Stars unique abilities and powers in detail!
Leon’s Attack: Spinner Blades
Leon attacks by firing four long-ranged blades that sweep from left to right in a cone shape, the damage dealt by these blades depends on how far they travel before hitting the target. These blades are most effective when they are in a closer range of Leon; otherwise, their damage reduces as they travel away from Leon. His attack completes in 0.55 seconds.
Leon’s Super: Super Bomb
When Leon uses his super, he can turn invisible for six seconds, allowing him to ambush his enemies or retreat. He will be visible to the enemies who are 4 tiles away from him. Once he attacks his enemies, he loses his invisibility. The charging of his super depends on the damage dealt by him rather than the number of hits like most Brawl Stars characters.
Leon’s Gadget: Clone Projector
His gadget lets him make a copy of himself. Using his gadget, he can either create a diversion to confuse his enemies or run away from them. The clone will chase the nearest opponent to confuse them, but don’t do anything to them. The clone will copy Leon’s stats, but he cannot heal himself and gets double damage from his enemy’s attacks. Once defeated, the clone will automatically vanish. Leon can summon another one that will respawn in 10 seconds.
Leon’s Star Powers
- Smoke Trails
Now comes the star of the show. Once Leon becomes invisible by using his Super, this star power can increase his speed by 30%, making him deadlier than ever!
Using this Star Power, Leon can gain 1000 health per second when he is invisible, making it a total of 6000 health if his Super isn’t interrupted with an attack. However, he will still continue to heal after getting hit by his enemy
How to make the most out of Leon
- Leon’s speed can be great when he is under attack, as he can outrun a lot of brawlers
- Utilize walls and bushes to get close to the enemies when Leon is attacking as his attack can deal more damage in a close range
- Leon’s Super is ideal for ambushing the enemies effectively. Use it wisely to catch them off guard.
- Leon can flash his Super as he walks into a bush to make his opponents think that he has gone invisible
- His blades have a really long-range, and their spread widens as they travel, so to make the most out of them, poke down the enemies and build his Super simultaneously. Then dive right in to finish them at a close range.
Leon Brawl Stars is one of the strongest players in the game; if you choose him, use his powers wisely to win the game!
- 2021 Brawl Stars Tier List
- Brawl Stars Brawlers List
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guides, Maps and Strategies
- Brawl Stars Tier List and Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into Pro!
- Can Brawl Stars Be Played On PC?