Mortis is a mythological character with moderate damage and health. Mortis and his group of bats will send the enemies straight to the coffin and heal himself. In all Brawl Stars characters, Mortis is one of the unique brawlers of the game. His famous shovel swings and bloodsucker friends will send the enemies in the packings.
However, if you are new to this multilevel game and want to know more about the strategies of Mortis in different modes, his strength and weaknesses and tips on how to play with her, then keep on reading:
BRAWL STARS CHARACTERS GUIDE: Mortis in Different Modes
Mortis Brawl Stars is a moderate health and damage character. But the performance of Mortis is different in each mode of the Brawl Stars. Here we are listing characteristics and performance of Mortis in each mode:
In this mode, gamers don’t suggest using Mortis. He doesn’t have a super or range attack which can result in tons of damages. Try using Mortis in other modes. Indeed, among all Brawl Stars characters, he could perform well in other modes.
ALSO READ: Who Are The Weakest Brawl Stars Brawlers?
2. Gem Grab and Bounty
These modes are quite similar to each other that’s why we are mentioning them together. Mortis is an effective player in both modes. However, your goal should try to surprise your opponent and stay hidden so you can dash out and kill them when they go to collect the Gem Grab. While using Mortis super during the Gem Grab, the countdown can be the key to keep you alive more to kill the enemies.
However, if you use the key in the final seconds, you can protect your team and stay alive or kill the enemies in the last-second win.
If you want to use Mortis in the showdown, you should go to the center of the map and keep yourself hidden. You should stay as long as you can and wait till 3-4 brawlers are left. This may sound like a bad idea as all of the other brawlers collect the powerups, but your scary speed makes it hard for the other enemies to hit you.
- The con of using Mortis is you can’t straightly rush towards any other brawler. You have to escape them, and dodging makes him a high-level brawler.
- Mortis is a tank but not a long-ranged brawler, which makes it a high skilled brawler.
- The mastering of the dodging requires some time, but it’s easy and straightforward. You have to run toward the opposite side to where you think the enemy can be shot out.
- It’s not possible for you with Mortis to check the bushes. So, you can dash out in the bush and go out immediately will make it safer.
- Mortis is useful to kill and clean up when many other Brawl Stars characters fight each other.
- This requires some skills to bait the brawlers’ supers by dashing into them and then immediately away.
After reading this quick guide on Mortis, you know that Mortis has great speed and decent health. He has the lowest range in the Brawl Stars with the strength, and it isn’t easy to reload. Sometimes hard to play as well, but yet one of the best brawlers in the whole game.
Happy Playing with Mortis!