Brawl Stars Stats are very important. They tell me every detail about the games I played in Brawl Stars. They are the analysis of every game I play and tell me how good or bad I am. They also show the status of brawlers that I use, which brawler am I good with, and where do I need to work on to gain better stats. Isn’t it interesting?
The question here is that if the Brawl Stars Stats are so important, then how do I track them?
How to Track My Brawl Stars Stats?
Many websites ask you for your Brawl Stars user name or the tag number of your Brawl Stars ID. These websites include sites such as MyBrawlStats. When you put in your tag number in the bar and press enter, they give out a complete detail of how you are doing in your Brawl Stars games.
Brawl Stars stat tracker
Brawl Stars stat tracker allows you to track your progress in the game. You can see your stats for all characters, as well as for each game mode. You can also track your wins and losses, and see how you rank against other players.
Your Brawl Stars account tracker
To track your Brawl Stars stats, open the game and go to Menu > Stats. This will take you to your account summary, where you can view a variety of information about your performance in the game.
How to check Brawl Stars stats?
First, you will see your total number of wins and losses for each character. You can click on these numbers to see more detailed stats for each character, including your win rate and the percentage of stars you earn during battles.
Check your game mode performance with a Brawl Stars tracker
Next, you can check your overall performance in each game mode by clicking on that tab at the top of the screen. Here, you can view stats such as how many battles or matches you have played, how many trophies or stars you have earned, and how well you are performing compared to other players in your league level.
To track your progress over time, simply return to this screen periodically to check your stats. By doing so, you can monitor your improvement and ensure that you are making the most of your time in the game.
What Do the Brawl Stats Tell Me?
The stats tell me a lot about my progress in Brawl Stars. Some of the mentioned things are:
- From what teams and players are the best in Brawl Stars worldwide to how good of a player I am, all of this and more is displayed on the website.
- You can look at graphs and trophies according to each game mode.
- The best players in each game mode to the best players in the entire Brawl Stars games are mentioned.
- You can search your game progress and find out graphs that measure how many games you’ve played and how many games you’ve won.
- It also tells you stats about what Brawl Stars characters are the best choice for you according to the games you’ve won.
- They also compile a Brawl Stars Tier List based on the games you’ve played and how many brawlers are your best, and which of the Brawl Stars characters you play the worst.
- There is a list telling what brawlers have you played the most in what game modes and what brawlers do you play the least.
- There is a leaderboard mentioning the best players, brawlers, trophies and clubs.
- Your profile consists of your highest trophies., best scores, wins in every game mode, unlocked brawlers, Brawler Stats, club information and many other statistics.
- The MyBrawlStats also mention the upcoming events in calendars and put timers to remind you.
You can improve your game plan by looking at your stats and improving your brawler list. You can also figure out how to play the brawlers in S tier list of Brawl Stars Tier List and become the best players.