El Primo, this fist-throwing rare Brawl Stars character, has some interesting tricks up his sleeves. He is from the heavyweight class with high HP and deals a high amount of damage to his enemies.
If you want to find out more about this deadly brawler, keep on reading!
- Fists of Fury
In order to become a pro player, it is essential to know about all his powers. His Main Attack, the ‘Fists of Fury’, is a series of fury induced punches that can pierce through his enemies. He’s a close-range brawler, so he needs to be closer to his enemies to ensue maximum amount of damage. If he’s close to his enemies, then he can attack and damage multiple enemies all at once.
- Flying Elbow Drop
As his Super, he jumps from one spot to another designated spot using his elbow to land. When he lands, he deals a moderate amount of damage to the nearby enemies and knocks them back with the force of his landing. When he jumps and becomes airborne for some seconds before landing, he becomes immune to all kind of damage imparted on him. Due to the low damage-dealing abilities of his Super, it is mainly used for getting close to the enemies and get in their close range so that El Primo can use his chief attack to destroy his adversaries.
- El Fuego
This incredible Star Power of El Primo enhances his Super by setting fire to his enemies. When he leaps, his enemies are lighted and end at the end of his leap, dealing 300 damage for every second and a total of 1200 damage for 4 seconds.
- Meteor Rush
His second Super ‘Meteor Rush’ allows him to gain speed by 25% for 4 seconds. After using his Super, his movement speed increases, and he can attack his enemies rapidly, effortlessly damaging them.
- Suplex Supplement
When El Primo attacks his enemies with his gadget named ‘Suplex Supplement’, he throws them over his head or over walls. He’s only allowed to activate this gadget when the enemy is in the 3 tile range. When he throws the opponents using his gadget, they fly 6 tiles away from their original position. His gadget is useless against brawlers who have their invulnerability shield up after they are respawned.
- Asteroid Belt
El Primo’s second gadget is astonishingly amazing. He summons a small meteor to do his bidding and sets them on his enemies. It deals a high amount of damage to his enemies of about 2000 and knocks them back with the blast. The target is dropped on his closest enemies and also possesses the power to break down obstacles.
Tips and Trick for Using El Primo in Game Modes
The ultimate guide to play El Primo in all game modes and shoot up to the top of the Brawl Stars Tier List include:
- You can make El Primo the designated gem carrier of your team. He possesses high HP and effortlessly deals damage to the enemies who get close to him. If he keeps moving, he can also easily dodge all long-ranged attacks.
- You can also use El Primo’s Super to attack the enemy with the most gems. You can burst down on the enemy brawler and turn the game around by gaining his gems as your own and resetting the countdown.
- El Primo can also work as an effective front-line defender; he can take your teammates’ help and control the gem mine early. His HP allows him to sustain much damage. If his health deteriorates, he can easily escape the enemies using his Super.
- El Primo is more suited for 1v1 game modes and not much of a team player, so it’s better to wander off and find stray enemy brawlers, defeat them and gain victory for your team.
- Like Gem Grab, in Bounty, you can use El Primo’s Super to chase down the enemy Brawl Stars Character with the most Stars and knock them off with your Super, attack them using your punches, defeat them and gain their Stars as your own!
- In the Heist game mode, you can build up El Primo’s Super and strike the enemy safe with it. When you are close to the enemy safe, launch right into it and attack as much as you can. This way, you’ll deal a large amount of damage to their Safe, and the enemy brawlers would try to stop you. If you deal a lot of damage to their safe, defeating the enemy team would become effortless.
- El Primo is an excellent showdown brawler; his punches are his best attack strategy, so wait for your enemies by hiding in bushes and ambush them by taking them by surprise and over-powering them. You can easily defeat them by using your main attack to weaken them and then use your Super to conquer them.
- In showdown, there are loads of power-ups present for brawlers; using them will increase El Primo’s HP and the enemy Brawl Stars characters won’t be able to take him down easily.
- Just like Gem Grab, you can make El Primo the designated ball carrier. He has high HP, so enemy brawlers will not be able to take him down, and he can shoot and score effortlessly.
- If he doesn’t have the ball, he can work as the defender and keep the enemy Brawl Stars Characters away from the ball by chasing them in the other direction and finishing them off using his awesome powers.