A Supercell ID is a great way to keep track of your game progress and achievements, and it makes it easier to connect with your friends so you can play together. Plus, it’s free to create a Supercell ID. Creating your Supercell account only takes a few minutes.
In order to create a Supercell ID, you’ll first need to sign up for an account. Once you have an account, you can create a Supercell ID by going to the “Profile” tab and clicking on the “Create new Supercell ID” button.
How to change Supercell ID email?
1. Open your web browser and navigate to the Supercell website.
2. In the top right corner of the website, click on the “Sign In” button.
3. Enter your email address and password, then click on the “Sign In” button.
4. Once you are logged in, click on the “My account” link in the top navigation bar.
5. On the “My account” page, locate the “Supercell ID” heading and click on the “Edit” link.
6. Enter your new email address into the text field and click on the “Update Supercell ID” button.
You should now be able to use your account with your Supercell email.
After Supercell id sign in
After you create a Supercell ID, you can use it to log in to any of our games. You can also use it to link your game progress across multiple devices, so you can pick up where you left off no matter where you are. Plus, it makes it easier to keep track of your game statistics and accomplishments.
You will only need to make the supercell id once but you’ll need to use your supercell id every time you want to use the library.
Do you need a Supercell ID account if you have a Clash of Clan Supercell ID?
No, the Clash of Clan supercell id is not the same as the supercell id account.
If you have a Supercell id, you do not need a Clash of Clan supercell id. A Clash of Clan supercell id is used to log in to the game’s developer website, while a Supercell id is used to log in to the game itself.
Supercell does not share phone numbers for support on any Supercell games. Resolving issues won’t be instantaneous, so you will have to wait and be patient to get an answer to your question.
To contact with Supercell support via the Supercell Google account, you will need to request access from them. You can do this by sending an email to their support team at email@example.com.
Error message help
If you’re getting an error message when trying to open Brawl Stars, don’t worry – we’re here to share some tips on error message help that’s helped us get out of trouble in the past!
Before you even think about contacting Supercell, we recommend trying to resolve the issue with a few troubleshooting tips. Below contains a list of common error messages and their solutions.
Error Loading Game
If you’re seeing the “Error Loading Game” message, this means that Brawl Stars is unable to load properly. To fix this, try the following quick troubleshooting tips:
- – Make sure you have the latest version of iOS installed on your device.
- – Close any other apps that may be running in the background.
- – Reboot your device.
If you have issues with Brawl Stars lag the check out:GAME LAGGING? HERE’S HOW TO FIX BRAWL STARS LAG PROBLEM!
If you’re seeing the “Network Error” message, this means that there is a problem with your network connection. Don’t forget one of the most overlooked troubleshooting tips:
- – Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection.
If you’re seeing the “Server Error” message, this means that the Brawl Stars servers are currently down for maintenance or there is a problem with them. To fix this, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- – Wait a few minutes and try again.
- – Check the official Brawl Stars Twitter account for updates on server status.
Not Enough Storage
If you’re seeing the “Not Enough Storage” error message, this means that your device doesn’t have enough space to download and install the game. To fix this, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- – Delete any unnecessary files or apps from your device to free up space.
- – Connect your device to a computer and use iTunes to update or restore it.
Device Not Supported
If you’re seeing the “Device Not Supported” error message, this means that Brawl Stars is not compatible with your device. To fix this, try the following two troubleshooting tips:
- – Check the App Store to see if there is an updated version of the game that is compatible with your device.
- – If there is no updated version of the game, try installing it on another device that is compatible.
Account for Clash of Clans versus Brawl Stars
To access your account for Brawl Stars, you will need to log in with your Supercell ID.
Your Supercell ID is the email address associated with your account, and you can find it by logging in to the game and clicking on the “Profile” tab.
If you don’t know your Supercell ID, you can find it by searching for “How to find my Supercell ID” in Google.
Account for CoC – Clash of Clans
Open your web browser and go to the following website:
Log in to your account for CoC using your email address and password.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access your account information and settings.
If you’re looking to visit Supercell offices in person. It is not advisable unless you have an appointment. You can find it at the following address:
- Supercell headquarters is located in Helsinki, Finland.
San Francisco, CA USA
- Supercell San Francisco is located at 101 Howard Street San Francisco, CA 94105.
Please note that you are not likely to get customer support even if you manage to get the Supercell phone number San Francisco.
Seoul, South Korea
- Supercell Korea is a subsidiary of Supercell, headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Tell me the best way to talk to a Supercell customer service representative?
The Supercell customer support team provides no telephone support and is only available via the forum or e-mail Supercell customer service for either their Brawl Stars or Clash of Clans.