Welcome to Brawl Stars! Are you Up for the Challenge? We’ve noted everything you need to know to help you become a Brawl Stars Pro in no time!
First things first, for those of you who are new to this game let’s give you a quick guide on Brawl Stars.
Brawl Stars is a third-person shooter game where you have to take out your opponents to win. This game has different players known as Brawlers and various adventurous Game modes.
As a beginner, you will get ‘Shelly’ as your Brawler, and the game mode will be ‘Gem Grab’. Shelly is a great Brawler with a super ability to destroy the enemy even when they are in their covers.
Once you get the hang of it, you will soon start earning trophies and coins. Then unlock new brawlers and game modes that would ignite your competitive soul and give you all that adrenaline rush!
Now that we are done with the basics, let’s give you some insights on this game!
The only way to up your gameplay is through brawlers and choosing the right brawler for each game mode is the main aspect of Brawl Stars. Each has its own super ability that gets activated when you hit your enemies multiple times.
Brawlers’ unique stats make them the best in one game mode and the worse on the others. The key is to learn about their pros and cons and then select the best for your game mode.
–> Click here, to find all the details on Brawlers.
There are 9 Exciting Game Modes/Events, each with its own sets of challenges and objectives. Check their individual pages for more information:
You get to battle against other players, either solo or in teams for 3v3 modes.
What fun is a game without some challenges? Trophy road should be your main objective in this game. To unlock new brawlers, game modes, and rewards all you need to do is keep playing and earn Trophies. Whatever trophies you will earn will be added to your total trophy score, which is the main ranking system and helps you climb in on the trophy road to get the best out of this game.
Brawl Stars Tier List
This list helps select the best Brawler for your game so keep an eye on this!
As a beginner, you will play Gem Grab mode. Here is an insight on the current tier list for Gem Grab, it tells you who is at the top and which qualities they possess that can help you achieve your target!
This is what each tier means:
- S – Excellent on all maps and competitions
- A – Great on most maps and competitions
- B – Good on Some Maps and competitions
Those brawlers who are not in the list, are not competitive.
Tips and Techniques!
Here are some pro tips to help you become the best from the rest.
- Check the Brawl stars tier list that will tell you all about brawlers and which brawler is best for what event.
- Know your role and make yourself familiar with your game mode’s requirements and select the Brawler accordingly. For example, Penny would be the best player for Gem Grab due to her Gem Carrier quality but not so good at Showdown. Whereas, Brock cannot perform well in Gem Grab but is amazing in Showdown due to his excellent support skills.
- It’s better to dodge the enemy attacks if they come from a long-range to save your health. In case of being hit, it is best to take cover while you regain your health. There are also power boxes in the game that you can grab to increase your health.
Now that you are all set to go ahead play the game. Your adventure is waiting for you!