If you are a beginner in this game, don’t worry, we have got you covered! Here’s a complete Brawl Stars guide that will make you a pro in no time!
Brawl Stars is a third-person, multiplayer shooting game where you have to take out your opponents to win the game. The players that play on your behalf are called Brawlers, and there are several game modes and events that you can choose from. All the Brawl Stars and game modes are not available initially, so you have to unlock all of them to enjoy the game to its fullest.
At first, everything might seem a little confusing. With this Brawl Stars guide, everything will start to make sense easily, and you will be on your way to beat everyone at this game!
There are three important items in the game, Gems, Star Points and Coins.
- Gems are rare, and they give you extra benefits like more gold or items from the shop.
- Star points are mostly used to buy skins for your brawlers.
- Coins are the most commonly used items. They are used to unlock new brawlers.
Who are Brawlers?
Brawlers are the main heroes of your game; each one has distinctive abilities and special powers. Before you start playing, learn about the strengths and weaknesses of each brawler on the website. One brawler can be useful for one game mode and worse for another, so it is better to know it beforehand. Not just that, the more brawler knowledge you will have the more you will know about your enemy brawlers too.
How to Play?
There are three major things that you must consider while playing this game:
- Movement: Keep your movement sharp by moving in a zig-zag pattern so that its hard for your enemy to predict your movement and save you from an attack. Also, make a habit of shooting while moving.
- Position: Since there are walls and bushes in the game you can use them to take cover and don’t forget to use these to your full advantage, use the walls to dodge enemy’s bullets or run into a bush when taking enemy fire and come out the other way to catch them off guard.
- Decision Making: It is all about knowing when to attack, and when to retreat, you need to keep track of your health bar and attack bars throughout to make a wise decision. Attack only when you have a fair amount of health and ammo left. Take cover behind walls and retreat when you are running low on both.
The trick is to be patient and take an opportunity at the right time. Save yourself from attacks and attack your enemy wisely by catching them at their weakest!
Have fun playing!
- 2021 Brawl Stars Tier List
- Brawl Stars Brawlers List
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guides, Maps and Strategies
- Brawl Stars Tier List and Beginner’s Guide
- Top 10 Newbie Tips That Turn Everyone Into Pro!
- Can Brawl Stars Be Played On PC?