Out of all the game modes in Brawl Stars, one of our favorite game modes is the Brawl Stars Showdown Map, so today, we will share the best tips to use in Cavern Churn Showdown map!
In the Showdown game mode, there are two types of games:
- Solo Showdown
In the Solo Showdown game mode, there are 10 brawlers and no teams. And all the brawlers are for themselves and have to go against each other, and the last one standing would take the crown.
- Duo Showdown
In Duo Showdown, there are 10 brawlers, but they are divided into teams of two. They have to make sure that both of the partners survive till the end and the last team standing, in the end, would become the winner.
There are crates found in the middle of the map or the corners that contain health, power-ups and other exciting stuff when brawlers open them.
Different Showdown Maps
- Island Invasion
- Acid Lakes
- Cavern Churn
- Flying Fantasies
- Eye of the Storm
- Double Trouble
Cavern Churn Showdown Map
The Cavern Churn Map is a map full of walls and contains a heavy bush center where the brawlers can hide and ambush other unsuspecting brawlers. The walls are also given for the safety of Brawl Stars characters from each other and as a hideout to attack other brawlers. The power cube crates are usually found in the center of the map and sometimes in the corners.
Best Tips and Brawlers for the Cavern Churn Showdown Map
Some of the thriving Brawl Stars characters in Cavern Churn and the best tips on how to use them are:
- The close-ranged brawlers are best to use in the Showdown mode.
- Like Shelly has her shells and she is a close-range brawler, her shells will be quite useful in eliminating the competition.
- Keep her Super ready whenever you encounter a big brawler and defeat him with your super shell.
- Bo is a mighty archer and an experienced hunter; his Circling Eagle star power will be quite useful for searching for enemies hidden in the bushes.
- His normal attack is also quite useful. You can stay safe behind the walls, throw your arrows over them, and defeat unsuspecting enemies!
This short-tempered brawler is also quite handy in the Showdown mode.
- In his normal attack, you can fling his dynamites over walls and destroy the enemies.
- You can also defeat a cluster of enemies by using his Super barrel bomb; see a group fighting? Then, barrel Bomb them and defeat them by staying a safe distance away!
Bull is also a very angry brawler who can effectively defeat other Brawl Stars characters!
- Bull can use his Super and damage the walls in the map and simultaneously damage any brawler behind it.
- His normal attack is also handy. You can defeat enemies from behind walls and shoot them with your double-barreled shotgun.
Now that you know the finest tips and the top brawlers to use in the cavern Churn Map of Showdown, we hope that you shoot to the top of the Brawl Stars Tier List!