Carl Brawl Stars, the pickaxe-throwing super rare brawler, is here to take on the show! Today, we are going to tell you all about Carl, his basic stats, how to use him and strategies to use in different game modes.
Basic Stats of Carl Brawl Stars Character
|Normal Attack Range||7.33 (long)|
|Super Attack Range||2.33|
|Super Duration||3 seconds|
|Movement Speed||720 (normal)1440 (super)|
Attacks of Carl Brawl Stars Character
- Main Attack
We should learn some techniques from Carl; he throws his trusty pickaxe like a boomerang and causes damage to multiple enemy brawlers at once! In addition, the pickaxe damages enemy Brawl Stars characters while flying forward as well as when it’s returning back to Carl!
The Tailspin, his Super, increases his movement speed and lets him spin his pickaxe around. This way, he deals damage to all nearby enemies every 0.25 secs. Thus, the speed of his Super is doubled as compared to his normal speed.
Carl’s Star Powers
- Power Throw
When Carl activates this Star Power, the speed of his main attack gets doubles. And when he flings his axe, it goes faster as well as comes back faster. The cooldown of the attack is also influenced by his Super. It gets reduced, making it easier for Carl to utilize walls.
- Protective Pirouette
By using this Star Power, for the entire time span of his super, Carl can shield himself from external damage and reduce it by 35%.
Gadgets of Carl Brawl Stars Character
- Heat Ejector
Carl leaves hot rocks in his wake by activating this gadget. These hot rocks set fire to the enemies that touch them and deal 1200 worth of damage to them!
- Flying Hook
When this gadget is activated, and Carl uses his main attack to projectile his pickaxe attack, the pickaxe only goes forward, and instead of returning back to Carl’s hand, it makes him travel to the farthest place it travelled, making it effortless for Carl to cover long distances and go over lakes and rope fences.
Tips To Use Carl
Some tips on how to efficiently use Carl are:
- You can corner enemies into walls because when Carl’s pickaxe hits an obstacle, it comes back faster, so Carl can attack again.
- Carl’s Super deals a lot of damage at short range; make sure to be in the middle of enemy brawlers and then let your super loose!
- Carl cannot use his main attack while using his Super, but he can use his Super while he’s using his Main Attack.
Strategies to Use Carl Brawl Stars Character in Different Game Modes
Some useful strategies that will help you score your place in the Brawl Stars Tier List are:
- In Gem Grab, if enemies get too close to the gem mine area, Carl’s Super can be quite effective in warding off any unwelcomed guests.
- In Bounty, Showdown and Gem Grab, you can deal a great amount of damage by cornering enemies in narrow spaces and using your pickaxe.
- Stay away from close-ranges brawlers in bounty, your only short-ranged defense is your super, and you can’t use it if it’s not charged.
Use our tips and basic game strategies the next time you use Carl in Brawl Stars, and we’re sure that you will be in the top three of the Brawl Stars Tier list!
Best Game Modes for Carl (15+ Tips Included)
GET YOUR GAMEPLAY FEATURED!