Darrly Brawl Stars
Darrly Brawl Stars is one of the most popular characters in the game. He’s an old-school character with a lot of power and durability, so you’ll see Darryl Brawl Stars old from-time-time. If you’re looking to dominate your opponents, using Daryll is a great way to do it. It’s worthwhile stating that when you’re seeking information about Darryl from Brawl Stars that you should be searching for not Daryll Brawl Stars, Daryl Brawl Stars, or Darrel Brawl Stars.
Darryl’s Basic Information
|Type: Melee||Super Range: 7 tiles|
|Attack Range: 5.67 tiles||Speed: 2.5 tiles per second|
| Attack Reload: 1.8s
|Bullet per Attack: 4||Rarity: Starting Brawler|
Star PowerDarryl’s Super reinforces his barrel, reducing all damage he takes by 30% for 3.5 seconds.
Primary Attack: Double Deuce
Darryl’s double barrel shotguns fire two staggered blasts of heavy close-range damage.
Super Ability: Barrel Roll
Darryl rolls forward inside his barrel, knock back enemies and bouncing off walls. Darryl brawlstars Super recharges over time!
Strengths and Weakness
|Very high damage up close||No ability for supporting team|
|High HP||No ability to destroy obstacles|
|Always can get to the fight with ease with his Super||Hard to move to a decent position at the beginning|
Best Game Modes for Darryl
He is good in Heist maps like Safe Zone, Cactus Corridor or G.G. Corral because he can roll over the water, which is a huge advantage. His DPS is also high enough to deal significant damage to the Safe.
When the enemies respawn, roll away and hide in a bush near the Safe to be ready to roll back again.
Darryl BS is also good in Brawl Ball as he can use his Super to knockback the enemies and take the Ball. You also can use his Super to move faster by throwing the ball first then use the Super after that. His Super changes very fast, which is great in this mode.
Matchups that Darryl is great versus
Frank is another easy target. Just roll towards him and attack. Roll to him when he tries to use the Super. If you don’t know yet, Darryl’s Super can cancel Frank’s Super, which is super helpful. You always want to approach Frank by rolling. Do not walk to him because he can easily kill you with couples of attacks before you can even touch him.
Colt and Ricochet can be taken out quickly due to their low HP. Make sure you attack them first otherwise they can kill you with their Super.
Brock can be killed easily if he doesn’t has his Super.
Tara, Barley and Dynamike are easy to kill but you should kill Barley fast before he has time to throw his Super. Barley Super can be lethal to you if his friends are nearby.
Not Good Vs
Leon counters Darryl pretty easy. Try not to face him alone. Stay close with your friends.
If you don’t have Super, do not solo kill Crow. Crow can cause some problems for you with his poison while healing is important for Darryl. Also, If you think that Crow has his Super ready, do not charge to him because you will miss the Super and he can kite you with ease.
Shelly is another counter to Darryl. She has better attack range and can do insane damage up close. Never attack her alone.
If Bo has his Star Power, he can kill you with ease. Roll towards him if you want to kill him.
Darryl is weak against most other tanks. He has better attack range than Bull and El Primo so it’s better to keep the distance and do chip damage in these matchups.
Tips for Using Darryl
- At first, when you use Darryl, use Darryl as an assassin, not a tank.
- Avoid rolling towards these Brawlers when they have their Super charged: Jessie, Piper, Tara, Nita, Spike, Crow, Barley.
- Be careful when you roll towards a spawner like Jessie’s turret, Penny’s turret or Nita’s Bear. They can cause you serious problems because Darry’s HP and damage just not enough to handle 2 opponents at once.
- Always aim carefully when you use the Super. This is very important because it helps you get to the enemies as close as possible. You do the most damage up close. If you don’t get right on top of them, Jessie, Penny, Crow, Barley etc will have enough time to charge their Supers.
- If you miss the Super, better to back off immediately if there is any cover nearby. If they are a bit close, you can try to attack to recharge your Super again.
- Stay in the bushes and wait for the enemies ranged Brawlers. Don’t play too much aggressively.
- Darryl is very vulnerable without Super. Try to keep the distance, play slowly to charge the Super. Do not play too aggressively.
- Do not roll towards the enemies when they have full HP.
- It’s not worth it to roll towards Mortis as he can just swipe away and you will waste the Super.
- Darryl Super has 500 damage only so remember that If you want to use it to kill a low HP Brawler while you are also on low HP.
- Open maps and maps with lots of waters are best for Darryl as he can roll everywhere and extend his roll.
- Maps like Rockwall Brawl are bad for Darryl because throwers can easily attack him over the walls. Also there aren’t too much bushes for him to hide and wait.
- Darryl is too weak before level 5 comparing to the others.
Some tips shared by Gamma_The_Great
Could Darryl be growing into a leading Brawl Stars character? The character is becoming popular that he has is own wallpaper. Darryl Wallpaper is an amazing wallpaper that features the character Darryl from the popular mobile game, Brawl Stars. The wallpaper is available in a variety of different resolutions, so you can choose the one that best suits your device.
Shared by Infqctive